Character
    Scarr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Reforge Relic/Artifact items

Not many people are doing voidwatch anymore, and I'm in need of a voidwatch item that's a 0.8% drop and there's absolutely none being sold. I wish they'd make some way of getting these items a little bit easier considering the drop in players.
    (1)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Well, here's a few questions:

1) Have you tried to shout for parties, to get people interested? You don't need a large group, just some people to cover larger numbers of procs. WAR for weapons, BLM/SCH covers a lot of magic, a BLU/PLD for Shield Bash, Flash, and BLU procs... basically, it can pretty easily be done in a smaller group.

2) Have you completed RoV up to the current point? If so, you can get phase displacers that greatly weaken VW monsters for 1000 each, meaning 5000 Gil/fight for a much easier fight. With that, you can easily solo using trusts; go BLM/SCH for the best range of red-boosting procs you can get, get a good solid tank like August or Amchuchu with a handful of support like 1-2 healers and a few buffers. Even if you're the only source of damage, VW monsters will go down pretty decently, and if you can hit a few procs you can cap red. Of course, bad luck happens with procs, but you've just got to get up and try again.

Basically, even with the dwindling population, there are still methods available to try and get these materials. Sometimes you have to just get up and go, and see what happens. By all means continue to add feedback, but instead of putting it off as a lost cause, go give it a shot while doing so. You'll be surprised at what you can accomplish.
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    A lot of these are nice gil items, I wouldn't like to see everything devalued. At that point we should just have a NPC that dispenses whatever you need...
    (0)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I would like to see these items devalued. Or at least a way to get them other than voidwatch. The drop system in voidwatch is bad. You never seem to get what you want in your box, unless the thing in your box is something to sell. So basically if you want something you have to get all these people together and do all this work then when it's done and you don't get what you want you have to just buy it from someone who did. All that work and you still have to buy the item, what a rip off.

Also it's boring. Majority of the people don't get to do anything and just have to sit and wait for the full proc before everyone running in at once to curb stomp it. Then there is always the person not paying attention who takes forever to clear the box and everyone has to wait to do the next run, bleh. I hate it.
    (1)
    Last edited by Ulth; 08-21-2015 at 12:35 AM.

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    You don't even need to worry about WS or JA procs, red light is all magic staggers, BLM/SCH should be able to get you 350% red every time unless you get horrendously unlucky but with 1 minute /fume time now, it's much less of an issue.
    (0)