Thread: VNMS

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

VNMS

Currently, a lot of the new Voodoo gear uses materials from VNMS, and since the probability of upgrading abyssite is rare these materials are never up for sale. Is there any plans to make the same changes you made to the Abyssea versions of VNM? Also, lower the repop time of Tier 2s and 3s?
    (5)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Higher upgrade rate, higher rate of shadowed NMs, more spawns.
    (1)

We have no plans to make adjustments to Voidwatch or Voidwalker NMs.
    (1)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Of all the "no plans" posts today, this one stings the most.
    (5)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I do wish you would reconsider that. The rarity of voidwalker NMs makes things very expensive. For instance the ethereal squama that drops from Verthandi costs about 3 million gil on asura. The other mats involved in crafting amalric gear bring the cost per synth up to about 8 million gil (or 9 million gil for the body). If it takes 40 synths to get an HQ (and lets be honest no one really wants to buy the NQs, even when they're sold for a third of the cost to make them) then the HQ costs 312 million gil to make. That cost would not be nearly as high if ethereal squama weren't so rare.
    (4)

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Instead of creating campaigns for vw system, why not just add RoV key item which let ppl to cap lights full time, we already have 10 mins tag for salvage and 1 hour entry for dynamis, those 2 got easied
    (0)

Character
    Kaory
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Here is another feeble attempt for developers to help the community. We cant make vexed gear! These VNM mobs are horrendous to farm. I am currently going on hour two, yes TWO hours, to change a clear to colorful. This is sad. My server has had a total of six muculent ingots up in the past 5 plus weeks. My crafter friend will make me items , but it is hard with no materials. I decided to farm one, after killing one blob with of corse no drop, TH9 is so useful, now I am wasting any fun in the game stuck killing stupid fodder and running around like an idiot. Is this working as intended? This isnt 10 years ago when farming a mob for days was the norm. At this point you can change it, you did for abbysea. Just give us guaranteed color changes. Yeah, now past two hours as finishing this, come on.
    (0)

Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Any hope to reconsider this? You can go 0/100+ upgrading Clear to colorful, then it is a very low chance to upgrade to tier 3. While all the Tier 2s are on one hour repops. The drop rates on the items are fine, but the upgrade rate and repop timers are not.

Thank you
    (2)