Character
    Emmii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95

Cannot Retrieve AF+1 armor

I am trying to upgrade my Hunter's Armor to the level 74 +1 armor. I had traded all the requested items and beastman coins to the NPC in Port Jueno (which she took) and then waited 3+ in-game days (should only take 1 in-game day), but she will not return my upgraded armor. When I speak to her, all I get is the normal list of options. I contacted a GM, who told me to post here. What do I do?
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    What NPC did you trade to? Did you talk to the same NPC when you wanted to receive the armour? What did you trade them? You definitely don't have whatever Hunter's item in your inventory any more?

If this truly has happened then your best bet would probably be to make a bug report here in the bug report part of the forums, and of course use the proper bug report format or you'll get nowhere.

First I would contact a GM to make sure there is nothing they can do to help but they may just advise you to make a bug report.
    (0)

Character
    Emmii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    Thank you for the response. The NPC I traded to was Sagheera in Port Jueno and she is the one I've been constantly trying to talk to so I can retrieve my armor to no avail. She definitely took all the items required to make it because they are no longer in my inventory (Hunter's Jerkin, 40 Ancient Beastcoins, Chameleon Yarn, Charcoal & Hunter's Cotton). I think I'm most upset that she took my base AF armor!

I did contact a GM and they messaged me to post here for assistance. I'm new to blogging to these posts, and after I posted here under tech assistance, I noticed the bug report section. That's what I get for not scrolling all the way down the page.... I was going to wait until Japanese midnight reset, and if no luck, re-post there to see what happens. Thank you again for your response!
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    It sounds bugged but I'm very much a visual problem solver so I may not be the greatest help, JP midnight probably won't help because as you say, it should be returned after Japanese midnight, only 2 things I can think of now are:

1) Do you happen to have the +1 on you at all? Like maybe you got it from a gobbiechest or forgot you made it already (unlikely).
    2) Did you trade it to reforge and it's waiting on the other NPC?

Otherwise I guess it's a waiting game for SE to check it out and see if it's bugged.
    (0)

Character
    Emmii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 95
    I double-checked and I definitely don't have the +1 armor. It's actually the 1st piece I've turned in for upgrade on this character. Down the road, once my RNG was level 99 I was going to upgrade it for reforge, but I haven't gotten there just yet.

The Japanese midnight turnover didn't do anything (which I suspected, but it was still worth a try), so I've already re-posted on the In-Game Bugs forum. Now I'm just playing the waiting game. Thanks again for your input, I've been racking my brain trying to figure out if I did anything wrong.
    (0)