Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Fish Favors the Bold: Re-Listening the Tales of Legends

The request: Could we have it so that we can still read the stories about these legends even after delivering the fish? I would very much appreciate the option. It could be possible after the quest has been completed, so no current dialogue et al. would need to be altered.

If there already is a way to re-read them after the quest is complete, then all is well. ^^

(I have no want to spoil any parts of the quest for myself, so I haven't looked around to see what happens after the quest is complete.)

The why:

I finally got up and went all over Vana'diel to catch 100 unique fish to be able to start this quest. (Would have been nice to count any previously caught prey, but I didn't really mind getting them again. It was fun even, aside from maybe one certain Bibiki Urchin that took about two days to show up!)

Anyblue, I just so happened to have a bunch of matsya with me when I went to start the quest. (Doesn't everyone just happen to carry those around? They definitely seem to be more common than the aforementioned Bibiki Urchin!) Due to this, Irmilant reacted with 'gimmie', and so I did give him one. After the cutscene, I quickly realised I probably missed out on some dialogue, which I would like to read.

I do want to say thanks for the fish— I mean quest. The cutscenes are a bunch of fun, and I guess I finally have something to “lure” me over to Adōulin finally (somehow I have never visited the place still).

Thank you!
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.

Character
    Dragoy
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    Having finally completed the quest after “having to” explore nearly all of Adoulin before being able to do so, I indeed don't see a way to view these stories/hints again, which I would still like to be able to do.

Perhaps the dialogue could be added to the NPC so it can be read at any time.

Thanks!

As a side-note, I really dislike the fact that the reward item shows how many of them were made before mine. I really did not need nor want that info. :\
    (0)
    ...or so the legend says.