Character
    Phaedres
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Needs moar voidstone

Hello!

As the title suggests this is in regards to the current voidstone rate. I would like to suggest to the dev team that the rate of voidstone accumulation be increased.

Now I know what you may be thinking. "I have tons of voidstones." to which I will reply yes you do, because the content is like 4 or 5 years old now. However to those of us leveling a new account or alternate characters on the same account, the low voidstone accumulation provides a significant stumbling block in upgrading our 119 Relic and unlocking Empy weaponskills.

The harsh voidstone time restriction starts off new characters at a natural disadvantage which can only be alleviated by the passage of time. Square recognized this issue with Abyssea and implemented the Abyssea campaign which starts you off with a bunch of stones and atmas. Something similar would be very nice for Voidwatch.

Time is an asset that can no longer be counted on now that development is stopping and I'd like to have as much fun and make as much progress between now and the end.

Thanks for reading.
    (3)

That's probably coming in the last chapter of Rhapsodies. They have at least 3 more KIs to use to affect gated content.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

We have no plans to adjust the acquisition rate of voidstones. It's possible to obtain void dust through multiple avenues, so we'd like everyone to make use of these methods.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Character
    Tahngarthor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Could you possibly let me give some of the THOUSAND or so voidstones I've accumulated over the years to these players who seem to be running out?
    (2)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    We have no plans to adjust the acquisition rate of voidstones. It's possible to obtain void dust through multiple avenues, so we'd like everyone to make use of these methods.
    I actually agree w/ this. It's very possible to collect alot of voiddust (best way is to do campaign battles and spending the allied notes to obtain them). However, acquiring voiddust where it currently stands burns alot of time to built up to a stack of 12 by buying them 1 at a time. With that said, If you have no plans to adjust the acquisition rate of voidstones. How about adjusting the rate of buying Voiddust from buying them at this rate of 1 at a time into buying them at 1, 3, 6, or 12 at a time?
    (1)