Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99

Minor issue: Rajas/Sattva/Tamas Rings

These rings still reflect the level 75 cap. I was wondering if you guys could potentially make them 2~6 and let them continue to +6 at 90.

This should be a pretty simple change, assuming you used Stat=FLOOR(Level/15).
    (57)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    I endorse this product and/or service. Whether they`re `working as intended` or not is another story.
    (0)

Character
    Lotmorning
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Agree 100%, I actually asked this a couple of weeks ago myself.
    (0)

Character
    Lokithor
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I'd also like to see these items updated. However, I would prefer that the developers design some sort of new quest, maybe related to a loose end of CoP, that you could do to accomplish this. Always looking for more fun content!
    (2)

Character
    Clandestine
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I had always thought they would do it with the level cap hitting 90. I'd even be happy with them introducing the adjustment into a Magian Trial that has us returning to challenge the final boss of CoP again without the aid of NPCs (all names removed to avoid spoilers for anyone who has not beaten the CoP Expansion, but got curious and read this thread anyway)
    (0)
    "A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at."

"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory."

Bruce Lee

We spoke to the development team about the possibility of scaling the stats on the Chains of Promathia reward rings to match the new level cap. They let us know that they’re already looking into this, and are carefully investigating it so that balance can be maintained between the CoP prizes and other rings.
    (58)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We spoke to the development team about the possibility of scaling the stats on the Chains of Promathia reward rings to match the new level cap. They let us know that they’re already looking into this, and are carefully investigating it so that balance can be maintained between the CoP prizes and other rings.
    Tell them if they do it. I'll give them Cake. Lots of Cake. Or Cookies. Nothing says "+6 Stats <3" Like Oven-Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Sprinkles optional.
    (15)

Character
    Meyi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Yes, please!

My little heart burst with ache when I realized I'd have to put my Tamas Ring away in my almirah, never to place it upon my finger again but instead to replace it with a gaudy Icesoul Ring...
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greatguardian View Post
    ^_________________________________________________________________^

Character
    Scuro
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Rajas > All no matter what, but scaling it up would be nice
    (1)

99 BLU,PLD,SCH,RNG,NIN,BST,SMN,THF,BLM,WHM... Any questions..?

Character
    Golovko
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    If anything the ToAU ones could use some meating up. Especially the melee one.
    (7)

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast