Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Character
    Minsc
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    We spoke to the development team about the possibility of scaling the stats on the Chains of Promathia reward rings to match the new level cap. They let us know that they’re already looking into this, and are carefully investigating it so that balance can be maintained between the CoP prizes and other rings.
    Please, please, please remove the "Assault:" portion of the ToAU reward ring and just give the added stat bonus. RoTZ earring doesn't give specific bonuses in Sky only. CoP ring doesn't give bonuses in Limbus only. WotG reward earring doesn't give bonuses in Campaign only.

Please?
    (15)

Character
    Babygyrl
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    We spoke to the development team about the possibility of scaling the stats on the Chains of Promathia reward rings to match the new level cap. They let us know that they’re already looking into this, and are carefully investigating it so that balance can be maintained between the CoP prizes and other rings.

Sadly the cop reward is one of the only great rewards for expansions this game has given, DM and COP rewards, al lthe rest really stink.. i was disappointed with wotg reward.. we need better rewards like the cop ring in the future
    (1)
    *BabyGyrl* Ragnarok Server~ 99 THF WHM RDM BLM DRG Husband Doluka <3

Player
    Also ASA, AMK, ACP could also use an upgrade to make the final item possibly useful ^^;;
    (0)

Character
    Tamarsamar
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Digi View Post
    Also ASA, AMK, ACP could also use an upgrade to make the final item possibly useful ^^;;
    Actually, this mostly only applies to ACP, unless I missed the point where the AMK Weaponskill Hat was obsoleted. The ASA legs also surpasses par for its level, and unfortunately, unless my ability to overlook things is outstanding, they still remain as the best potential legs by far for both TP and WS for Red Mages. v.v;
    (1)

The ASA legs are great for a Mage-Melee build i got the Haste+3% acc+7 ones for my AWESOME SMN MELEE BUILD.

The ACP body is actually good for 1 thing, Quick Draw Recast -5 for THF/RNG W00. Also i'm pretty sure for BST its the only body that offers Pet: Double attack and w/e.

They still fill very niche roles, but mainly just for Pet jobs, or jobs who like to melee but dont get melee gear :3
    (1)

Character
    Blowfin
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Karbuncle View Post
    Also i'm pretty sure for BST its the only body that offers Pet: Double attack and w/e.

They still fill very niche roles, but mainly just for Pet jobs, or jobs who like to melee but dont get melee gear :3
    Yah, ACP body is the only way to reduce call beast outside of merits. Moogle hat offers -10 DT and 5% haste for pet, it's an awesome item still. The legs seem like a bunch of meh, really.
    (0)

I'm currently using the ACP head myself for BST, -10%DT and 5%Haste.
    (1)

Character
    Cloudxz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    I would love to see the CoP rings scale to our new levels now. Or maybe being able to augment them with another stat?
    (0)

Character
    Snk
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I seriously support this. I know a lot of BLMs would love to have a Tamas Ring with +7 INT on it alone.
    (1)

Character
    Byrth
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Thanks for replying! I look forward to seeing it implemented if you guys choose to do it.
    (0)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast