Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If I'm being forced to play Beastmaster this way, can you give us something to cope? Better job abilities, better TP growth, higher shield skill? ...This is horrible. We have fencer but no shield skill and no decent shields. We have Poor pet ability range, and no defensive/offensive capability at all (for the player).
    (2)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    If I'm being forced to play Beastmaster this way, can you give us something to cope? Better job abilities, better TP growth, higher shield skill? ...This is horrible. We have fencer but no shield skill and no decent shields. We have Poor pet ability range, and no defensive/offensive capability at all (for the player).
    I came back to see how things were because I read some boards that said BST is ok, and I wanted to do the last missions. It sure didn't feel ok. I was fighting with my pet, and all I saw was not in range messages. It's just not fun for me chasing my pet around trying to get skills to go off. I wish I hadn't given SE any more money, but I've un-subbed again now. Hopefully, I've learned my lesson and can let it go.
    (2)

Character
    Trulusia
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by kylani View Post
    I came back to see how things were because I read some boards that said BST is ok, and I wanted to do the last missions. It sure didn't feel ok. I was fighting with my pet, and all I saw was not in range messages. It's just not fun for me chasing my pet around trying to get skills to go off. I wish I hadn't given SE any more money, but I've un-subbed again now. Hopefully, I've learned my lesson and can let it go.
    Meanwhile, my linkshell killed all three of the Reisenjima T3s using just Beastmasters as our DDs tonight, several times.
    (2)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    So does everyone else that plays BST seriously. This didn't do anything to BSTs except cause a minor inconvience. It wasn't the best method to kill the bandwagon, they should have capped the ready timer to a point where you wouldn't require the Abyssea axe. That way it lowers BST dps and allows them to use a real axe in the offhand for whatever they want.
    (1)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by VahnEris View Post
    Meanwhile, my linkshell killed all three of the Reisenjima T3s using just Beastmasters as our DDs tonight, several times.
    That doesn't mean that job abilities not firing isn't broken. A group of bsts throwing pets at mobs has always been strong. I just wanted to finish the missions up. It's sad to see the job work like this. I'm not doing something tricky or special. I'm just expecting my abilities to work. It's like being a WHM and not knowing if cure will work or not. You can still play it, but you can't play it like you should.
    (2)

Character
    Kyrai
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Angemon View Post
    So does everyone else that plays BST seriously. This didn't do anything to BSTs except cause a minor inconvience. It wasn't the best method to kill the bandwagon, they should have capped the ready timer to a point where you wouldn't require the Abyssea axe. That way it lowers BST dps and allows them to use a real axe in the offhand for whatever they want.
    I'd have preferred that to making the abilities unreliable.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by VahnEris View Post
    Oh wow cool story...... Yea I kill NM's with my beast too that isn't the point. The point is the range is broken from firing off macros/job abilities to chasing your pet when it gets looked at wrong by some other mob than the one you are fighting.
    (2)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackHalo714 View Post
    Oh wow cool story...... Yea I kill NM's with my beast too that isn't the point. The point is the range is broken from firing off macros/job abilities to chasing your pet when it gets looked at wrong by some other mob than the one you are fighting.
    Don't be hating because you are not replicating.
    (0)

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulth View Post
    Don't be hating because you are not replicating.
    Lol wth are you talking about? Replicating? Carry on with your rhymes. So your claiming I'm hating because someone can kill Nm's just like everyone else? Or was I supposed to be impressed because it was some T3's? Who cares. Point is range is still broken.
    (2)
    Last edited by BlackHalo714; 02-16-2016 at 01:40 AM.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I mean sure you can use bsts as DDs still... you can also use any other melee too. All it shows is you can square peg most things if you try hard enough. Heck pretty sure I could kill those T3s with just pups for DDs

The whole point of bst was not having to stand in range for physical dmg for the niches where that was really useful similar to other pet jobs or rng
    (2)
    Last edited by dasva; 02-16-2016 at 02:43 AM.

Page 22 of 28 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast