Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Malthar View Post
    If one bst can do tegmina buffet every 20 seconds, and two bst can do it every 10 seconds, how long will it take three bsts?
    47 kph

(2)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Viking View Post
    100% wrong. I have top pimped jobs and we do clear theese things but we are just very annoyed how poor players (yes i know they suck until they got bst) suddenly clear top content with ease. Beastmaster is overpowered atm. that is 100% certain.
    I disagree. There's a vast difference between bandwagon BSTs and ones who have put effort into gearing, farming Job Points, etc. A bandwagon BST who has just picked up the job has a 25 second Ready timer generally (-5 from merits), and maybe 20 if they went to get a Charmer's Merlin. Most don't have the ASA legs, or the Gift to reduce timers further. That's already twice as long on TP moves as a BST who has put their time and effort into improving their job. And then there's a difference on gear for pet damage or survivability; doing Sinister Reign with my linkshell, we took two BSTs, one of which who was geared and one who pretty much slapped gear together. The former was hitting fairly well for ~3-4k damage (and he's not capped out on gear by a long shot; I'd rate him mid-ranged at best), while the second whiffed often, and his TP moves hit ~1.5-2k with the same pet, same move. Additionally, the second was burning through pets far faster, and even had periods where his timers were down where he could only sit on the side. Gear makes a huge difference, and alters DPS by a large margin. A party of bandwagon BSTs isn't going to be clearing the top tier content as efficiently or effectively as a group of solid DDs or a well-rounded party.
    (5)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Catmato View Post
    Two BSTs. 20 seconds each. 10 seconds apart.
    With 18 blms you can spam Aoes every .1 seconds!!!
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    100% wrong. I have top pimped jobs and we do clear theese things but we are just very annoyed how poor players (yes i know they suck until they got bst) suddenly clear top content with ease. Beastmaster is overpowered atm. that is 100% certain.
    Um anything that a bsts can throw pets at without decent dt sets without having to resort to throwing a lot of extra pets at is content that eminent geared DDs can handle. Most high end stuff involves great DT sets and reward sets and even then often still best to have a player do the tanking
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The samurai part is a typo. I am pld rng thf mains.
    The irony based tingling has progressed to full on vibrations now.
    (2)

Character
    Allestra
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    This game is barely surviving, maybe not worry so much about nerfing jobs k?

It still will take a min. # of ppl paying for this game to keep it alive at all.

No one knows what the number will be ,its time people realize that making even more ppl not enjoy their job and potentially just saying "to heck with ffxi" isnt keeping the servers open..its directly shortening the time the servers will stay running.

So i assume those asking for nerfs (to any job) actually want ffxi to close down much sooner?...keep taking away and it will.

If anything se should be boosting jobs, all of them!! Ffxi is not secure or a guarantee anymore.

Stop nerfing se....start adding and boosting all jobs to be equal.
    (7)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    They want the game to be fair as it can be, it isn't now. New Escha zone, same issue, BST OP all over the place. Magic resistant mobs, np for BST. Just level the playing field and you might even get more people to come back that quit over it. It works both ways, when SE balances things out it makes people come back that quit over it and the people who can't stand it can quit or level a new job.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    They want the game to be fair as it can be, it isn't now. New Escha zone, same issue, BST OP all over the place. Magic resistant mobs, np for BST. Just level the playing field and you might even get more people to come back that quit over it. It works both ways, when SE balances things out it makes people come back that quit over it and the people who can't stand it can quit or level a new job.
    Dray,

I think they should nerf blu. I was in a CP party with me on pld as puller and two blu's as killers fighting bats/umbrils/dullans(sp, and we were pulling over 90JP's/hr; Ninety job points per hour! That is absolutely ridiculous! No job should be able to do that. BST can't even come close to that number.

Don't you agree that they should nerf blu?
    (6)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    It could just as easily be any other job bringing up this issue. For your information I've done those JP numbers with BST at that same camp.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    It could just as easily be any other job bringing up this issue. For your information I've done those JP numbers with BST at that same camp.
    So, what you're saying is that both bst and blu need to be nerfed?
    (4)

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast