Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Vae View Post
    He does kinda have a point. No matter how much you complain, not a damn thing is going to change, and you know it.

Time to bluwagon or pupitup.
    Already did transition to PUP but regardless I keep a spark of hope that SE will restore BST... we'll see what happens someday heh.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    He does kinda have a point. No matter how much you complain, not a damn thing is going to change, and you know it.

Time to bluwagon or pupitup.
    Idk it was all this complaining that got it to happen in the first place... and I mean now it really is broken. That said I was already transitioning to pup way before this was even announced for well anything not requiring AoEs just because autos are so set and forget it's amazing for multi boxing

Might resurrect my blu. Was certainly one of my faves but SOA made it so much harder to keep up while also trying to do any other job. Jk rng full speed ahead. Just finished the alex portion of my Gastraphetes. Trueflight all the things
    (5)
    Last edited by dasva; 02-23-2016 at 01:49 AM.

Character
    Zeroryoko
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Nerf BLU, Nerf SAM, Nerf BLM they are all to powerful. BST has been maligned and ignored by Squeenix for so long, and suddenly it is good again, and everyone cries that it is to strong. You never hear the call to nerf party popular jobs, only jobs that can go it alone
    (0)

I understand your anger, trust me. I also don't want other jobs ruined at this stage of the game. SE should undo the horrible adjustment to distance by making a new JA (similar to avatar's favor in concept) that when in effect it lowers pet dmg output but you get 100% restored pre-nerf-distance and when it's not in effect you get the mess we have now.
    (0)

Character
    Vaelira
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by zeroryoko View Post
    Nerf BLU, Nerf SAM, Nerf BLM they are all to powerful. BST has been maligned and ignored by Squeenix for so long, and suddenly it is good again, and everyone cries that it is to strong. You never hear the call to nerf party popular jobs, only jobs that can go it alone
    Dude, nerfSAM was a common complaint for a looooooooooooooooooooooooong time. Nerf bard rotations was a complaint for a looooooooooooooooooong time. Jeez, it was barely a year ago that people were screaming 24/7 to nerf rudras all day every day. If it's not their favorite job, they're going to complain something else is more powerful. ALWAYS. Just because you don't pay attention to it, doesn't mean it isn't happening.

Outcry for nerfs/buffs is a constant thing, since day 1, until day last, there will always be complaints for nerfs, because square has no concept of actual balance.

See what *actually* needs nerfing is the absurd elemental damage changes. It's by and large the most broken thing square has ever done, but wheres the nerf for that?

No one asks for solo friendly jobs to get nerfed, they nerfed bst because it was being used in groups to completely overpower everything with zero effort. When bst was soloing abyssea content the nerf cries were only because they took so damn long to do it, not because they could do it.

Of note though, the distance changes to indirectly nerf beast, is the most ridiculous nerf square has ever done. It's absolutely insane. Completely ruins the spirit of the beastmaster.
    (2)

Of note though, the distance changes to indirectly nerf beast, is the most ridiculous nerf square has ever done. It's absolutely insane. Completely ruins the spirit of the beastmaster.
    Agreed, its a shame that I retire the game today frustrated with my favorite job but I got a good run in the last decade of gametime so I appreciate the game SE made but again such a shame they ruined how BST played after it having always been this way. <take care Vana'Diel>
    (0)

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28