Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    There you go again blabbing about how this and that is overpowered. Get over it. People are leveling up. Grinding JP is the new leveling system. Stop expecting everything to stay the same. It isn't gonna happen. They're probably gonna add another 5 ~ 15 points to every JP category and a million gifts to go with it. 42% is nothing in the grand scheme of things. The sky isn't falling and all your irrelevant comparisons to other jobs don't matter. Stop trolling the forums asking for nerfs on stuff just because you don't play it.
    Hmm, I hate when people accuse me of things that I don't do, and I hate when people use trolling incorrectly. Trolling is basically trying to bait someone into getting mad. Sort of like what you just did with all those provocative personal attacks. I understand why someone would do it in a discussion. If you make the person with the opinion opposite of your own angry and they reply with something stupid it makes your stance look better by comparison. However I'm compelled to ask, is this just a ploy to win an argument, or do you really want to hurt me?
    (0)

Character
    Minikomby
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    A good gift to rep our bp timer -5 could be avatar + 2, increase avatar letting us to get 121 non nirvana y 123 to nirvana Ppl
    (3)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    ^^ Ding ding. 30 sec timer with 3 min apogee is I think reasonable now.

But compared to other jobs getting entire spells, I feel like even if the -5 BP TIMER wasn't broken we as summoners would still be short changed.

Given SE's lack of ambition with our job points and straight up trolling of BP +3 Damage line of job points abilities (really?) ; good final reward would be either BP -5 breaking 30 sec cap/ + avatar buffs; or straight up Avatar level +2
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    ^^ Ding ding. 30 sec timer with 3 min apogee is I think reasonable now.

But compared to other jobs getting entire spells, I feel like even if the -5 BP TIMER wasn't broken we as summoners would still be short changed.

Given SE's lack of ambition with our job points and straight up trolling of BP +3 Damage line of job points abilities (really?) ; good final reward would be either BP -5 breaking 30 sec cap/ + avatar buffs; or straight up Avatar level +2
    It's not a final reward. they are still planning on adding more JP / Gifts.
    (1)

Character
    Dekusutaa
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    It's not a final reward. they are still planning on adding more JP / Gifts.
    Does this comment really add anything? Semantics aside, this is very much a major milestone reward (if that makes your feel better);
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Dekusuta View Post
    Does this comment really add anything? Semantics aside, this is very much a major milestone reward (if that makes your feel better);
    I agree, it is a milestone. Unfortunately I don't think SE sees it the way you do. Different jobs gain powerful abilities at different points in their progression for what ever reason. It's just SE's way of doing things. Look at BST for example. At 100 JP, they have increased their damage by more than 33%. I doubt that the other 1,100 JPs combined equate to that boost from the first 100. The emnity points actually hurt them because the pet ends up tanking and dieing in group play because it generates so much hate. Same with DNC. They actually lose STP as a gift via dual wield that goes over the cap when the have buffs. Which because of trusts and non-soloable content is pretty much anywhere that isn't dynamis or salvage. A lot of these aren't well designed and should be changed, but it's hard to be mad about it when I know that it's all going to change in a month anyways. If it were up to me, it would break the 30 second cap. But, I'm guessing that the 2100 gift will be more significant.
    (0)

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    nope the 2100 is pretty much nothing special
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99