Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Sinister Reign - New Battle Content

going to say this is one of my favorite things that has been added in a long time. i like how it was handled and it is so enjoyable. hope SE add more to it in the future.
    (5)
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    same, ive been doing this for past 2 days, really fun, right amount of difficulty and great reward choice
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Cloudius
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    only thing i would like to see if more random augments for the gear, maybe pet MAB on smn legs or some -perp
    (0)
    Cloudius

Shiva

SMN99 WHM99 BLM99 THF99 PLD99 SAM99 NIN99 BLU99 DNC99 MNK99 WAR99

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    think its nice that capped Augs aren't super rare, and its easy to get an item with capped stats. but yea i really hope they added to this in Nov update. having it be just these 9 NPCs would be a waste of a great system, maybe add each Expansion as a BC option. right now its just SoA, like if we choose ToaU we could get the generals as enemies or soemthing
    (0)
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)

Character
    Johnb
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    Drop rate on ciphers/trusts sucks.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Tile View Post
    think its nice that capped Augs aren't super rare, and its easy to get an item with capped stats. but yea i really hope they added to this in Nov update. having it be just these 9 NPCs would be a waste of a great system, maybe add each Expansion as a BC option. right now its just SoA, like if we choose ToaU we could get the generals as enemies or soemthing
    Max augments aren't super rare, but getting the ones you want.... I'm 70+ battles deep and haven't gotten a single weapon with max augments or a trust. It's gonna get incredibly hard to get the stuff you want once all the PLDs and WHM cap gear. I love the content though. It is a lot of fun, so I don't mind doing it a lot of times. I could see a system in the future where maybe after 100 wins you get to pick one piece of capped gear though. Either that or they'll have to add some bonus for people who don't need gear like and HPB box option or Skirm +2 stones. Otherwise this will be heartbreaking for people who missed the spam train.
    (0)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    Max augments aren't super rare, but getting the ones you want.... I'm 70+ battles deep and haven't gotten a single weapon with max augments or a trust. It's gonna get incredibly hard to get the stuff you want once all the PLDs and WHM cap gear. I love the content though. It is a lot of fun, so I don't mind doing it a lot of times. I could see a system in the future where maybe after 100 wins you get to pick one piece of capped gear though. Either that or they'll have to add some bonus for people who don't need gear like and HPB box option or Skirm +2 stones. Otherwise this will be heartbreaking for people who missed the spam train.
    i was super lucky and got all 3 trusts day 1 within about 12 fights. i could see them adding HP bayld to the list of rewards as a option every time. a good group can clear this in 10-15 min depending on mobs. so 6 HP bayld every 15 min (as a group) would be a good source to keep some people intrested.
    (1)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I also like this event a lot, I hope they do one for all the characters in each expansion!
    (2)