Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    No need to be aggressive, yes I read what you said. Did you read what I said? They put the gear cap for TH in place to counter the need for using weapons with low ilevel to raise TH (even though they added new daggers with TH.) Even adding new gear they figured people would still stick with TH weapons like Thief Knife to raise it to the maximum they could.
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    What part about people won't need to use weapon slots to have TH 14 do you not understand?
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Why are you being so aggressive? I just don't understand. I never said you NEED the weapons to have TH 14, I was simply stating why SE put the cap in the first place. To most people augmenting the new gear with dark matter and getting TH2 is unrealistic so they will resort to using weapons just like before...
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I don't think you understand what aggressive means, and before you go and google the definition of aggressive I'll be a little more clear. What I mean is I don't think you can't tell the difference between someone disagreeing with you, and when someone is just looking for an argument. I am disagreeing with you. Which is only natural as you disagreed with me.

Anyway resorting to using treasure hunter knifes isn't that bad anymore. Second best main hand dagger, (behind the mythic no less) is perfect augment Taming Sari. Best offhand is also a perfect augment Taming Sari. And unlike the situation before the soft cap there are options to not have to use them if a better dagger comes out. Not wanting to have to get better gear is not a good argument for keeping the soft cap.

Not to mention thf is going to need a leg up in the treasure hunter game seeing as all jobs can get to TH4 now because the Treasure hunter augment +2 was also found on a merlinic hood.
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Your posts were very aggressive, I know what it means (you saying that alone is aggressive.) You try to insult people in your posts and it just makes you look angry like you are lashing out.
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    Again, that's just me disagreeing with you. You said I'm being aggressive; I said I'm not. We can do this all day, but I know I'm right. However instead of defending your point it seems you rather keep pretending that I'm the aggressor and you are the victim. That's probably because your argument against removing the soft cap holds no water, and are just trying to make me out to be the villain to save face.
    (0)

Character
    Angemon
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Dude, you aren't even reading my posts. I never said they SHOULD NOT remove the cap, never not even once. I am agreeing with you... I think they SHOULD remove the gear cap. I was simply stating why they didn't and why the cap was imposed. Geeze, the internet is an angry place.
    (1)

Character
    Rufuso
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    "*Deleted*
    (0)
    Last edited by Ruf; 09-01-2021 at 01:12 PM.
    OWellowell /signed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2