Character
    Hrohj
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99

Enhancing cursed/hexed equipment... I'm lost.

I'm a new player and I'm struggling to understand how the process works...

So, for example, if I wanted the new Rao Togi +1 I would have to do... what exactly?

The update notes don't make any sense to me. What do I do with the Shura Togi +1, Dryadic Abjuration: Body and Umbral Marrow? They get synergized back into a regular old Cursed Togi -1?

Sorry. Can somebody chime in here? Can a Community Rep say explain this? I'm totally lost.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    That synergy recipe is for those people who have already UNCURSED the gear and have the final result. SE said "In order to enhance equipment that has already been cleansed using this method, the cleansed equipment must have its original curse or hex restored using the synergy crucibles."

So that's a way for those who already have the uncursed hex gear to get their hexed gear back.

To then reforge to the enhanced version you:
    1) get original cursed item and "synthesizing a cursed item with the appropriate ingredient* can create a more powerful version of the cursed item.

2) Trade said enhanced cursed item, and appropriate abjuration to the npc to uncurse
    (1)
    Last edited by VoiceMemo; 08-05-2015 at 06:20 PM.

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    using you as an example
    • Use synergy to remake your -1 by using Shura Togi +1, Dryadic Abjuration: Body, Umbral Marrow
    • Take that -1 and a new Escha Ore and have it synthed into the new Cursed item (the recipe using -1 is the same lvl and the old one so 90+)
    • This will get you the NQ ilvl cursed body, if you want the new -1 you need to HQ this synth.
    • Find the new Abjuration from Escha - Ru'Aun's and trade it and your Cursed item to Alphollon C Meriard
    • rumor is you can then trade it to nolan for some Augs

So for new -1 you need to have old -1 and hope someone can HQ it for you, if you have NQ the synth uses more items, and is 111-15 for head hands legs and feet and 115+ for bodies, so good luck HQ those

Also can i get a answer as to why the Einherjar Abjuration sets were left out?
    (2)
    Last edited by Tile; 08-13-2015 at 08:12 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.

Character
    Bjorne
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 5
    So if you only have the NQ it's easier to just make another NQ cursed gear. That's kind of stupid.
    (0)

Character
    Singforu
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomic_Skull View Post
    So if you only have the NQ it's easier to just make another NQ cursed gear. That's kind of stupid.
    It's not easier, nor is it stupid. Using HQ you only need an eschite ore and it's around a level 95 synth. Using NQ you need extra materials (delve/vagary) and it is a level 111+ synth.

Using inferior materials you have a more difficult time synthing and far less chance of getting HQ.

It is as it should be.
    (1)

Character
    Tilemon
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    With Max alch skill from gear, furniture, support, 2 rings that gave +1% HQ rate each, and even used some food. I just sat down with 24 Dragon Cuisses used to make cursed Cuisses, failed 4 (lost 2 pants) and HQ 2 of them, leaving me with 20 pairs of Cursed Cuisses and 2 -1s. I failed to turn any of those into Vodoo Cuisses (HQ) and walked away with 2 pairs of Bewitched (nq). so if this trend continues i'll need a total of 100 Dragon Curisses to make a 1 pair of Voodoo...
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Akihiko_Matsui
    This goes the same for extremely difficult content. (Naturally it’s not easy since it’s extremely difficult…)
    as long as you don’t have severely bad luck.