Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Update BRD

Hello Everyone.

Can BRD get an update.

1.) New Songs- Flurry song, Frazzle song, Distract song, and the next tier on some songs like, Elegy,March,Minuet,Minne,MAD,Prelude.

2.) Brds buffs are super weak next to a GEO.ex. Minuet x4 is weaker then Geo-Fury. SE can fix this by making brds buffs a % and not a base number.

If anybody can think of anything else please comment or
    If you disagree you can also comment
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Brd update seems unlikely at this point. I've asked for Massacre elegy for years since they said brds would get it, only recently gotten a reply which said they changed their mind.

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Massacre-Elegy

Based on what SE has said, to me it seems they've written themselves into a corner ever since Empy gear, when you look at brd emp gear with the plus to specific songs.
    (0)

Character
    Philemon
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    I think we'll get Massacre Elegy as a gift spell.

I don't really care that Minuet is weaker than Fury, it was always a pretty weak attack buff. GEO is just so good that BRD can't really compete in some ways. I think what would help things greatly would be a higher tier March and a higher tier Madrigal. If somehow BRD can cap magic haste with just one March and Haste and can be king of accuracy buffs, that is probably enough.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Well if you want to do the blank is weaker than other jobs argument the elegy brd already gets is stronger than rdms merited slow <.<.

Something you could do is make the mythic dagger actually boost songs. Geo is strong for sure but it's the +dunna that makes it good and Idris that make it OP. So why not adjust brd mythic to do more than just give duration? Like maybe add another +4 to all songs on top of the duration?
    (1)

Character
    Andrewviii
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    THF Lv 99
    I am 100% behind any positive adjustment to mythics and think dasva has a great suggestion.
    (0)

Character
    Voicememo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Well if upgrading Carnwenhan is the solution, I'd like to propose that brds with it can do ALLY wide song fx, without jumping parties.
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If they would change the way G-horn +4 worked it would help. Instead of hard numbers make it %?
    Brd songs can be dispelled so they should be strong. Unlike Geo's buff that cant. Min x4 doesnt even = A Dunna Fury?
    (0)

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    Maybe even raise the skill cap's so there not capped @ 99 with no gear.......
    Something?
    (0)

BRD has lots of advantages. Yes, it's not as strong buff for buff as GEO, but you can give specific songs to specific players, which is nice. Do people really feel like it's underpowered? I have to admit I haven't seen many shouts for it recently, but it doesn't seem that bad off...(not that I would argue against making it more powerful, since I love the job and I play it... ha ha)
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Armyguy
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    If brd wanted to reach the same att as geo it should be able to with 4-5songs but it cant even get half of that. ACC iis the same with geo n brd almost and brd only has to play 2 songs for that. Knight Minne is at the same place Minute is. Yes Brd can play alot of different songs for players but its not as much as you thing. Geo Eva down gives everything ACC+ same as Def down and to add on top of that they use JA that gives 50% potency. With the right buffs Luopan hp goes up not down and with a cor its like having SCH regen on the luopan.
    (0)