Character
    Biglug
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99

Active Adventurer Appreciation Campaign date accuracy

Are the dates listed in this link > HERE < accurate?

I am asking because this campaign was first posted today, yet, according to the dates listed in the post, was supposed to have started nearly a month ago?
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crica View Post

I am asking because this campaign was first posted today, yet, according to the dates listed in the post, was supposed to have started nearly a month ago?
    Last time, we got 3 Green Pells and 1 Red Pell. I wish we could get more than just 1 Red Pell this time. I mean, look at all those trusts!

Edit: Shoot, why not even a gold pell?
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 07-28-2015 at 09:40 PM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I believe the date is accurate. It's not when the campaign starts, but rather, the minimum time your character must have existed before being eligible to qualify for the rewards from it. Basically, if your character was active at least one day in the June 1 - July 31 period, they will be finding their Red Mog Pell in their delivery box whenever they go out.
    (2)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Quote Originally Posted by Crica View Post

The time period posted in the announcement is only for eligibility to receive your in-game item for this campaign, and we have not yet announced the item delivery schedule.
    We'll make a follow-up once we are ready to announce when items will be delivered.
    (2)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Biglug
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    thanks camate
    (0)