Character
    Rachellynn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99

Character stuck in mog house after disconnecting from a party members mog garden.

My boyfriend disconnected from my mog garden. He doesn't have his mog garden unlocked. When he logs in it shows a black screen with his character name and a boat. It appears as if he is in a cutscene then he appears in a mog house with a moogle in front of him but cannot see his character. He can send and receive tells and speak in linkshell. No commands work and he can't open the menu to contact the help desk. He is literally stuck in the mog house and can't target anything or exit the area. He had to create a mule on the same account to contact a GM. The GM told him that if they were to try and move his character that it may corrupt his character data. That GM's don't have the proper tools available to them. And when he suggested a rollback the GM said that's only used when someone compromises your account. I spoke to the SE support center on the phone and they suggested posting the bug here. His game name on Asura is Severance.
    (0)

Character
    Severence
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 95
    The account listed above is mine. After the disconnect the night before last I have been unable to play the game.

I am stuck inside of what appears to be a cut-scene, with no menu's or commands available to me, and with no character movement available, however I am in fact logged into the game and I am not stuck in the common "downloading data" loop many others experience. I tried with much effort to contact the GM service through the help desk and got the run around, telling me to contact service and support on the issue as GM's cannot handle technical issues. Finally I got a hold of a GM, who claimed to be a supervisor GM, who bluntly told me : "sorry there's nothing I can do about it please talk to support.".

Today I contacted support numerous, the first time over the chat support, and the support and service staff very bluntly told me that "we cannot do anything in game related, you have to try and talk to a GM about this." upon further questioning the support staff told me: "The only resolution to this is to wait for the bug to be fixed." when asked about what kind of time frame, and the arbitrary vagueness of that statement, and the seeming improbability of a bug being solved anytime within reason they told me "Sorry that's the only way you'll get this resolved, if they don't fix it, we can't do anything for you." After asking if there was any kind of way to have the matter escalated ort anything, they rudely ended my chat with them, just bluntly told me "Since I have already told you how to have the problem resolved, I am ending this chat with you."

A second service and support staff I talked to on the phone afterwards told me to contact a GM using any means necessary: i.e. lying about witnessing terms of service Violation, (as this was the only way I could get a GM to reply to me in person last night apart from automated help desk responses.), I really hope that this problem can be resolved, I am looking into submitting formal inquiry into the matter with SE headquarters to lodge a formal complaint about the conduct and mistreatment I have received from the GM's and the support staff representing their company.
    (1)

Character
    Rachellynn
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BRD Lv 99
    The fix is to have a gm move your character. My boyfriend is no longer stuck.
    (0)