Character
    Zantestuken
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Odin's chamber v1 old content for fun and for ichor

Hi everyone. Is there anyone out there that is willing to help me farm one old piece of content that i been wanting for many yrs? I know this may sound funny, but i just want it for equipment lock. The item is a "Valhalla Helm" from Odin's Chamber V1, I am just looking to get that piece only. I did however gained access to the 1 hr reset for Einherjar from Rhapsodies of Vana' diel Missions, key item "Rhapsody in Azure".

Let me know here or even in game i am @ PST time zone
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Side note!

Last port of your post wile reading it I thought about the the linkshell holder npc's not having central time zones sets to pic which would fit me running my YosBrokenHeartsSky ls perfectly!

Anyways i'm not sure but I think you can now solo some of those chaimbers?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zantestuken
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    I tried tier one chamber solo but ran out of time since the party size did not meet the requirement. It sucks that i only had 10 minutes to try and do much of anything. Wish SE can change this so that trust NPC can be summoned in those battles.
    (0)

Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by zantestuken View Post
    I tried tier one chamber solo but ran out of time since the party size did not meet the requirement. It sucks that i only had 10 minutes to try and do much of anything. Wish SE can change this so that trust NPC can be summoned in those battles.
    I'd have to agree you on this with trusts!!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zantestuken
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Looks like my wish came true! lol

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/48259
    (0)

Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by zantestuken View Post
    Looks like my wish came true! lol

http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/48259
    All right sweet! i'd say its about time there starting to take the right roads as well. also glad to see trusts finally making it into abbyssea as well!
    (1)

Character
    Zantestuken
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Yea, no kiddin lol.
    (0)