Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Artisandge
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 70
    I'm also curious about this. A trust that gives pet rolls would be very helpful for Beastmasters.

Edit: In general, I think options for buffing BST pets only comes for COR players and not any trusts. (It's also kind of sad that BRDs don't have any way to buff BST pets ...because BSTs are now expected to perform as front-line jobs, but alas, I digress.
    (2)
    Last edited by HopefulNAPlayer; 11-18-2015 at 05:48 PM.

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Grekumah View Post
    Luzaf is a character that possesses his own style, so we'll look into this, but it might be difficult to have him use pet based rolls. However, we'll be looking into adjusting Qultada so that they use pet based rolls.

Thanks for the feedback!

It be really nice if it was a Cor/whm trust that give pet roll and keep distance range attack help cure, para, erase etc.
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by HopefulNAPlayer View Post
    I'm also curious about this. A trust that gives pet rolls would be very helpful for Beastmasters.

Edit: In general, I think options for buffing BST pets only comes for COR players and not any trusts. (It's also kind of sad that BRDs don't have any way to buff BST pets ...because BSTs are now expected to perform as front-line jobs, but alas, I digress.
    This is a good point. Grekumah, do you have any information to share on Qultada Trust (COR) buffing BSTs with pet rolls?
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2