Thread: Mog Wardrobe #2

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Mog Wardrobe #2

Is there any possibility of a 2nd mog wardrobe in the next update (or very soon)?
    Or alternatively the possibility to equip gear stored in mog sac/mog satchel/mog case from equipment sets. The developers have hinted that this may be coming, but so far no concrete plans have been announced.
    (3)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

My optimistic hope for a Mog wardrobe 2 to come true!!

Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    Is there any possibility of a 2nd mog wardrobe in the next update (or very soon)?
    Or alternatively the possibility to equip gear stored in mog sac/mog satchel/mog case from equipment sets. The developers have hinted that this may be coming, but so far no concrete plans have been announced.
    I'm waiting in anticipation and still hoping mog wardrobe 2 comes true as most my storage's is filled with gears ranging from L.1 up to 99-plus I-level Gears but they cant be equipped by the equip select storage feature's as it is set as of now which would be of greater help if you could do it this way as you suggested and it would hide all non-gear items just like it does from the inventory section with a combination of everything that sits in your inventory. I may add that i'm really starting to get very annoyed that all storage's aren't being allowed into being unlocked to everywhere as you travel in vana'dial as well!

I'll add: I'd love for the expansion of the mog locker to be included to all area's unlocked not just a few of the cities especially as well!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-18-2015 at 01:12 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Valron
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    how about the ablility to sort storages by level? that would help me out ALOT...
    (0)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    I agree they need to add a Mog Wardrobe # 2 already.............. we getting more and more armor and Less space to store it all

IT is Annoying when you are 75/80 on inventory and 80/80 on Wardrobe >.>

5 Spaces to get w/e it drops

So having Mog Wardrobe # 2 would allow us to clear up ALOT of space for drops and stuff.

Specially in the direction the game is going, i believe we will have even more armor that we will need to equip for several SETS so it is a Reasonable Demand !!!!!!!!
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuroganashi View Post
    I agree they need to add a Mog Wardrobe # 2 already.............. we getting more and more armor and Less space to store it all

IT is Annoying when you are 75/80 on inventory and 80/80 on Wardrobe >.>

5 Spaces to get w/e it drops

So having Mog Wardrobe # 2 would allow us to clear up ALOT of space for drops and stuff.

Specially in the direction the game is going, i believe we will have even more armor that we will need to equip for several SETS so it is a Reasonable Demand !!!!!!!!
    Dont forget if your crafting with tons of ingredients to level crafts up that degrades the amount of space you have even more by the loads!! I'll admit I have yet to figure out how to get the gears to be set under marcro's to work yet or how to set them per mack of macro's too. it's also the reason I have yet to use the mcro set feature for gears that and not enough space from both gears, crafting ingredients, and storage slips along with the 10 rem's tales too!.. /:

Quote Originally Posted by ValronXI View Post
    how about the ablility to sort storages by level? that would help me out ALOT...
    Well that is what I was basically going for as well but items that do not have a level such as an example be crafting materials could be sorted by alphabetical of there names with it too. Maybe gears sorted by level on top while rest be sorted by there names below the gears.
    (1)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 08-04-2015 at 02:34 AM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    The problem with adding additional inventory space is that the more items you have the longer it takes your inventory to load on zoning.

What I would prefer, if it were feasible, is that Wardrobe 2 instead be job specific -- you have one for each job you have, that only gets loaded when you are on that job.

Gear that is used in common between jobs would be stored in Wardrobe 1, and then gear that is only used on a specific job is placed in Wardrobe 2.

I don't know if that's technically feasible, as I don't know exactly how their inventory system works, and the sheer amount of inventory space we currently have seems to be something of a strain.
    (1)

Character
    Kuroganashi
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    The problem with adding additional inventory space is that the more items you have the longer it takes your inventory to load on zoning.

What I would prefer, if it were feasible, is that Wardrobe 2 instead be job specific -- you have one for each job you have, that only gets loaded when you are on that job.

Gear that is used in common between jobs would be stored in Wardrobe 1, and then gear that is only used on a specific job is placed in Wardrobe 2.

I don't know if that's technically feasible, as I don't know exactly how their inventory system works, and the sheer amount of inventory space we currently have seems to be something of a strain.
    Just adding Wardrobe 2 be fine.......... I got enough enough enough ARMOR that is shared among my jobs to fill 3 Wardrobes >.>

Specific armor would be on inventory for job you changing but shit like Skirmish armor, or Escha or Vagary would definally go to Mog Wardrobe 1,2,3 !

I am sure alot of ppl like myself have ALOT of SETS for 1 job, which require a ton of space

PDT MDT DT , TP , ACC , EVA , Idle , Refresh , Regen , Resting , Weakened , WS base , Fast Cast , Utsesumi Cast , M.ACC , MAB = most common ones

But there are some that are Specific such as for NIN WS Metsu , Hi , Shun , Kamu (which btw still uses some of the armor mention above)

Getting low on space even with Shared armor = sign you got too much shit >< or that you are WELL Prepared for anything that may come your way

It is true that it would take longer to Zone and load, however, it is a WELL worth the trouble Benefit to at least not have to worry about Inventory Space on bag when you are on a PLD NIN PUP BLM or anything that Requires more than 4 Different TP sets ><

Just saying, ppl should rly think of it as an oportunity to get all their SETS in order for ALL jobs !!!!!

Idk what kind of person would shuve JOB SPECIFIC armor on Wardrobe >.> but if u ask me, it is a Waste of space >.> Swap those for Shared armor

ok, i am out ! (Dinner time)
    (0)

Character
    Kaory
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Wardrobe 2 would be a nice addition, but it would only be a base help. Another problem now is the insane amount if augmented gear from the last 4 or so events. I use shared gear as much as possible, but some jobs need multiple augmented sets. Then factor in jobs needed just for events and jobs say for fun...quickly no space anywhere. I always felt the mog garden should have a large storage area, 240 or more, spaces. Make it its own load, only viewable in garden, to prevent massive slow downs. Yes, gearing would take a few more mins., but that should give enough space to well gear 3-4 jobs and a fifth to rotate gear in and out.
    (2)