Character
    Neuman
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Additional Seal Battlefield Spoils Campaign - Findings?

Has anyone out there found anything interesting from this campaign?
    I generally find BLM, WHM, and NIN spells, some coins/cards/jewels/stones, simulacrum parts, and the only mog kupon I have foundis the mog kupon-I, which is not so cool. Post what you have found / where you have found it if you would.
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Mainly confirmation from me - I've been doing Last Orc-Shunned Hero and seeing the same sort of things; scrolls (oh if Utsusemi: Ni prices were still at its heady heights of years gone by!), Kupon-I, and aby +2 items. Occasional Vile Elixir (+1) and aby seals.

Still fun though and I just NPC most of it.

Art.
    (1)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    I have gotten a kupon A-lum a few times too which can be traded in for merc cape, love torque, and all that stuff. I've gotten a lot of aby +2 items too. Not the greatest stuff but still fun to do
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Well if I can get my ls members to these runs then I will update and.....

Title Continued: And Keep you Posted!

Just wanted to add that the Tittle of the event should really be called: "Seal Battlefield's Additional Spoils Campaign" - simply because your not gaining more additional seals by doing this event in the listed battlefields that you used on purchasing the orb's in fact as it is the not normally received rewards in the bcnm is added to those special orb entered battlefields is what the Title of the event should be Stating!
    I guess what i'm trying to say is its the extra added rewards your getting from this events battlefields and not seals spent on the orbs showing as if they've been added to this event battlefields based on the event tittle statement which basically states quite the opposite as it stands! ;-) LOL! {"Has anyone else noticed this misrepresentation about the title posted to this event?"}

My memory is vague but the main ones I have ever got so lucky to do since so many believe this to be all junk received runs for this event which I may add that it also makes it hard to get people into wanting do this event because of the rewards commonly received instead of for the fun of it and the rewards being a treatment for attending it.

Well shoot forgotten most of it but I know some one of my own LS members received an real nice ammo slot gear piece for doing the Nest of Nightmare's one. I'll try to find a way to update My Created FFXIclopedia page but I haven't been able to since the acceptable page coding's have been changed from what little I know how to do in ffxi wiki style of examples and wouldn't mind anyone that can help in updating it even to the newer version of those events done in its Headline for its title of page's so it also can be found with ffxi search easier and to be used as a very good future events reference page including types of extra added rewards received on those event only bcnm like battlefields added into the very same page! Well I have overstepped on what i really came here to post about but help is also appreciated!!

Postings on the event Bcnm's done: ......
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-23-2015 at 02:39 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zetaking
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    may i ask which fight you got the kupon A-lum, or is it from any of them?
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetaking View Post
    may i ask which fight you got the kupon A-lum, or is it from any of them?
    I also got one froom Last Orc-Shunned Hero - forgot to mention it in my initial reply.

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artharian View Post
    I also got one froom Last Orc-Shunned Hero - forgot to mention it in my initial reply.

Art.
    I've got Abjurations for Hexed Jacket and Iaso gear during this event. Basically, the abjurations that come from Legion and the last VW boss.

The fights I got abjurations from are the Orcs, Yagudo or Quadav fights that give 4 additional treasure pools.

The Spurrina headgear abjuration comes from the Predataur x5 fight.

Edit: I've also got the Lum Kupon from every fight I mentioned here, as well too. Sometimes you get Kupon ISeals and sometimes it's A-Lum....or even better an Abjuration.
    (0)
    Last edited by Gwydion; 07-21-2015 at 02:03 PM.