Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    Point is, VW is so easy even for non "top tier" players. You could beat almost all of it in sparks gear and most certainly in a duo, all with trusts. Next update you get 5 trusts and they aren't paper thin defense against VW mobs at the least, you also can stun certain ws if you only want completion.
    Just curious how does Void Watched spawned Notorious Monster Pil come into play with this and his location being in or around Behemoths Dominion as to being able to be Soloable??
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Just curious how does Void Watched spawned Notorious Monster Pil come into play with this and his location being in or around Behemoths Dominion as to being able to be Soloable??
    Pil is a breeze with Displacers. I don't see what him being in Behemoth's Dominion has to do with it.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by detlef View Post
    Pretty sure they did away with the weekly restriction on displacers so use as many as you need. My understanding is that people were able to solo PW with displacers awhile ago so you'd think that a couple of intelligently geared players could duo it now.
    I wasn't aware of that.

And yeah I do want the content to be made easier (just mobs that drop nothing but junk) why not? The content is pointless now, why not make it easier for people to complete?

Would it impact you in some way? Are you doing these mobs for a challenge? Or are you all done with them and will never do them again? If it's the latter, why oppose it being made easier?
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    I do because they made the game easy enough, you are always the one asking for them to make it even easier... Do you even like any challenge at all in games? It's not hard at all to do now, I don't think it would be good to make it so you could one shot them and move on imo (which is kinda the case already.) Do you have something against people have differing opinions?
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I do because they made the game easy enough, you are always the one asking for them to make it even easier... Do you even like any challenge at all in games? It's not hard at all to do now, I don't think it would be good to make it so you could one shot them and move on imo (which is kinda the case already.) Do you have something against people have differing opinions?
    Implying that anyone is doing these for the challenge...
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Implying I was referring to Voidwatch as a challenge. Notice I said games in general, this person cries for nerfs on everything. Nice try though.
    (0)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Implying I was referring to Voidwatch as a challenge. Notice I said games in general, this person cries for nerfs on everything. Nice try though.
    I'm curious as to how you thought that helped your case?
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Do you think before you post? Back to ignoring you then.
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    The only thing VW needs is a way to boost lights for solo players.
    (1)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxus View Post
    The only thing VW needs is a way to boost lights for solo players.
    I second that. I mean it's hard to proc lights when you are solo'ing w/ trusts unless by sheer luck you get that 1 moment where white proc is a ws or spell you can do lol. Otherwise you'll be seeing yourself /fume'ing the mob til it happens or until the battle ends.

Tho /fume is being adjusted next update when doing RoV missions. So odds are that white can be proc'd more easily.
    (0)
    Last edited by Ladynamine; 08-01-2015 at 02:35 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2