Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast
    Character
    Agentbling
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 95
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    • Improvements to synergy, fishing, chocobo digging, harvesting, mining, gathering systems
    Wow, it's been a while; a very long while. I don't think many people dig anymore. Maybe it's because damn near everything you can dig up now drops in a gold chest in abyssea which people farm 24/7, because it's the entire game to do so.
    (0)

Character
    Wenceslao
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Bling View Post
    Wow, it's been a while; a very long while. I don't think many people dig anymore. Maybe it's because damn near everything you can dig up now drops in a gold chest in abyssea which people farm 24/7, because it's the entire game to do so.
    lol there are people who still lives outside abyssea, lmao
    (0)

Character
    Jada
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    I'm on the line about having 2 level 100 guilds. I see 2 happening things with this.

I see the materials to make items sky rocket and the price of the end result of the syth lowered drasticly due to the fact that there will be so many in the Auction House. The player purchasing the item would not see a problem with it, but the amount of gil lost will hurt the person that made it.

I also see an improvement in HQ'ing items that can sell quick. Like Bullets, Arrows, Shihei, Sneak, Invis, etc. If you have the right guilds leveled that is.

Although synergy has its benefits, I haven't grown fond of it. I understand that now:

1: ) Adventureres now can work together to make something. (Which I haven't grasp whether this is good or bad now)

2: ) There is no loss of items (why don't they make this for the normal guilds instead of having our MH filled with crap to prevent a lost by a certain %?)

3: ) You can add slots to certain weapons and armor
    (Now this is what synergy is about to me but the problem now is the augmented armor / weapons people don't use because of abyssea, dynamis, magian trials.) Can we make an update that adds more weapons and armor to the slot system?
    (0)

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Jada View Post
    3: ) You can add slots to certain weapons and armor
    (Now this is what synergy is about to me but the problem now is the augmented armor / weapons people don't use because of abyssea, dynamis, magian trials.) Can we make an update that adds more weapons and armor to the slot system?
    The things you can fill the slots with are complete trash. I'm not farming a bunch of NM so I can be carrying 10 different situational evolith that give me marginal +attack vs specific mob families and re-augmenting my gear (which will have crap for non augment stats if it can be augmented) everytime I switch to fighting a different mob.

Just look at it.
    http://wiki.ffxiclopedia.org/wiki/Ev...iangleUpFilled
    (0)
    Last edited by GlobalVariable; 05-10-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: Wow did I typo a lot

Character
    Jada
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by GlobalVariable View Post
    The things you can fill the slots with are complete trash. I'm not carring 10 different situation evolith that give me marginal +attack vs specific mob families and re-augmenting my gear everytime I switch to fighting a different mob.
    You're right. I don't know why I didn't bring that up.

The Aug's you can add to the slots are pure crap that players would not use even when the system 1st came out.

Add slots to Emp/Relic/Mystic weapons and good evolith's drop in Salvage/Abyssea/Dynamis lol
    (1)

Character
    Arisingchicken
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 60
    Just edit the stats on all those evolith stones, change what can be placed in which gear after. Fixed sizes and +amounts off specific targets of actually useful stats like it that leaping lizzy can cough up +2 agi on a small sized stone to fit a small sized slot. None of this vs lizards crap. Nussknacker being a much high level can cough up a larger stone for +6 instead (which would not fit the smaller slot). Just completely overwrite the existing evolith stone possibilities.

Make the shape/element stuff sort out mage/melee stats and such instead. Mages didn't need +attack(melee stat) vs birds on their INT gear...

Gonna stop talking about synergy's evolith now, before its to far off the topic of crafting. >.>
    (0)
    Last edited by GlobalVariable; 05-10-2011 at 04:45 AM.

Character
    Tazz
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    SCH Lv 99
    really bummed that this is not in this update when it very much sounded like it was going to be
    (1)

Character
    Jonrambo
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 90
    That is an excellent idea to put forward, but if it is can the issue of skill ups be addressed, as speaking for many the ability to level crafts at times is absurd, and as example alchemy synth to cap at 61 venom dust to get from 58 has so far taken 12 stacks of farmed scorpion claws, synths made on the right day and moon phases and resulted in 1 broken synth and .3 skill ups only, which is by my reckoning an awful lot of work for so little reward.
    (0)

Player
    Crafting:
    - remove the wait time between crafting.
    - add "Craft All" option when choosing crystal+mats, it will repeat the same craft as long as you have the mats in the inventory.
    - remove guild points restrictions, allow us to gather points for different crafts at the same time.
    - Crafting will be revived if you bring it back to the end-game scene, powerful crafted items alongside dropped items, like cursed gear.
    - let Crafting share a good amount of new unique items like it used to be, nowadays there are many sources that give items like boxes and such, leaving nothing to add for crafting...

Chocobo Digging:
    - increase the Stack of greens to 99.
    - increase the maximum items per zone, with Chocobo Endurance gear I usually dry up a zone myself before reaching the cap...(from full)
    - Add more zone with new items to dig with.
    - make personal Chocobo Digging stats relevant, and enhance the abilities more than just adding new items to the pool (sometimes its even bad when new items are crap..) make them target rare items more often.
    - add a massage when the Chocobo hits the daily cap (for fishing too if you didn't do already?)
    (5)

Character
    Totema
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Was this implemented in the update? Not seeing it anywhere in the update logs.
    (0)

Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast