Character
    Jackx
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Level Sync: REQUESTING for level range choice

Greetings FFXI Development Team,

I would like for you to implement one last quality of life adjustment for players in the world of Vana'diel before you leave it behind for your fans.

I would like to request A way to set your party's level sync down to a specific level of your choosing.

In this way adventure's may choose the way that suits' them and their troupe best for what they, like most, for grinding the 10-75 range

It will instill A very long lasting memorability for ALL FFXI Fans... We all remember the old school endgame grind from 1 to 75 and most memorable were those exp sessions.

Today's environment needs for a tool to resync to a specific level without the needed party member of that level... please... do it for the lifespan of the game... Please And thank you.

My first post and only final request

Sincerly yours, 'whiteknight' OG Wickedpriest(Jackx) of Phoenix
    (5)
    Last edited by Wickedpriest; 07-13-2015 at 08:48 AM.

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

well, well, well..

/Sigh! And...Yet here we go yet again... another post on it... ?sigh-anyone else?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Striker
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    I had this same idea today and just checked to see if anyone else did too so I wouldn't make a new thread. It could be called "Level Lock" and replace level sync. Simply make it not party based, but character based persisting through joining/leaving parties and login/logout. I'm seriously thinking about making a level 75 shell to relive the old sky, sea, and HNM days.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker View Post
    I had this same idea today and just checked to see if anyone else did too so I wouldn't make a new thread. It could be called "Level Lock" and replace level sync. Simply make it not party based, but character based persisting through joining/leaving parties and login/logout. I'm seriously thinking about making a level 75 shell to relive the old sky, sea, and HNM days.
    Good Luck in anyone joining it'll be extremely few that do if any. LOL!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    Good Luck in anyone joining it'll be extremely few that do if any. LOL!
    I wouldn't do it during quests and things, but I'd love to have a level sync feature that allows me to pick my level for RoE alone. >_> It's really hard to complete the 'Level Sync 'X' kills' when there's nothing to level sync to.
    (1)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]