Character
    Valron
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99

Item Sorting for stashes

Dear SE:

please give us the ability to sort equipment by level or by job in stashes, i know most gear is going to be level 99 for anyone who plays end game,

but would be nice if you could sort equipment by level, or even wearable by job,

thanks.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

This could also be helpful for...

I'm not thinking of stashes really but having this in an auto-sorting selective option in this method for all storage units no matter the type of 80's we have but this could have a button off to the side, same upper-side as the manual move/combine button is located which i know to bump over to it on PC keyboard it the - or {minus-key} on the number-pad section of the KB.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.