Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

When's the next REM update? Include Skirmish Augments?

Hi SE,
    When's the next REM weapon update? Will we be able to augment our REMs with Skirmish-like augments? Will the new weapons be Su2?

The suspense is killing me.
    (3)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    I really do hope they augment REM again. I understand that they want new, current end-game content to be useful, but the fact that weapons which are so very goddamn time consuming to get, some of which are literally "mythical" weapons, are sometimes not as good, or barely as good, as skirmish weapons that you can get within an hour of hitting level 99 really bothers me.

For the 1 Handed mythics, something as simple as applying aftermath to both hands might be sufficient. For all of them, a higher damage boost to the WS at 119 should be implemented. If 75->90 is a 15% boost, 90->99 is 30%, then 99->119 should be 45%, if not higher.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I'm still waitng for these type of weapons to have a us again myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Hi SE,
    When's the next REM weapon update? Will we be able to augment our REMs with Skirmish-like augments? Will the new weapons be Su2?

The suspense is killing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    I really do hope they augment REM again. I understand that they want new, current end-game content to be useful, but the fact that weapons which are so very goddamn time consuming to get, some of which are literally "mythical" weapons, are sometimes not as good, or barely as good, as skirmish weapons that you can get within an hour of hitting level 99 really bothers me.

For the 1 Handed mythics, something as simple as applying aftermath to both hands might be sufficient. For all of them, a higher damage boost to the WS at 119 should be implemented. If 75->90 is a 15% boost, 90->99 is 30%, then 99->119 should be 45%, if not higher.
    I guess, I'd like to see newly created added stat's being implemented on these weapons past 99 or rather meaning of I-Level's of a +1 version using the original AF weapon.
    The Artifact weapons some of which technically don't really have any stats in a way but I'd like to see these job quested artifact weapons that must be required in obtaining them first before any artifact gears starts your journey obtaining the rest of your artifact gears set's through there appropriate Quests.
    Anyway's, I'm hoping they get there due in being touched up with the +1'ing weapons/gears with an I-Level in mind to become a very usable weapons again where as of now if you get them to get to the rest of your AF Gears after getting the weapons you would either allow it to be dropped or put into slip storage indefinitely.

I don't know what would you think if they Maybe did this through synergy touch up perhaps in combination of two of em by gaining it a 2nd time or another weapon requirement combination dropped from a new mob plus the original weapon for thea upgrade changer, changing it to its higher +1 i-level AF weapon version? Can you imagine reforged AF +2's being done this way through re-obtaining the AF original\Original Normal Gears + mats?
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-13-2015 at 05:05 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    if they update REM weapons and I have not heard there going to I almost guarantee it will be a item dropped from a boss in one of the new zones to try and keep people occupied in game, which will upset allot of peeps that are not in 18 man alliance able ls's. I would love to see my relics go out on top before im done in November but atm I find it hard to even turn the game on for more than my ls runs, the end date has really stopped allot of peoples enthusiasm to grind so if they make REM a 18 person boss fight allot of peeps will prolly never see there weapons buffed. but this is just a guess and maybe im a little negative by nature and I hope im wrong
    (1)

I would love to see an update on REMs and other gears/weapons too. I personally would like to see an upgrade to Salvage/Assault Gear.

I know its a bit sad to know that there will be no more major content after November, but that doesn't mean the game is over. Still tons of things to do and explore. Not to mention, it's really cool to help new people to the game on missions, quest, and gaining new items. Plus, let's be a little optimistic here; there is always a chance that add-ons can be implemented to the game. Notice that it didn't take much to make the current content (like abyssea) to make. But creating new expansion like SoA is a lot of work and requires resources rarely or no longer available.

Sorry to go off topic, but yeah, I look forward to upgrades to REM weapons and increasing the weapon skill dmg on 2handed weapons.
    (0)

Character
    Pretre
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    has there been any mention that there going to do a rem weapon buff? the only info I can think of was when they raised them to 119 they said they will raise the rem weapons when they raise the ilvl again
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just making a statement and to give a notice of a change!

First Off: /wave Burn-Notice and it just so happens to be one of my own favorite old shows on tv!

2nd: I did some re-readjustments to my own post yet again and hopefully peeps will keep re-re-looking over my posted replies as i may have done edits to it yet again so I thought i'd give a heads up into it having a change yet again, Later's, Thanks!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Bump.

I'm really hoping SE gives us an update here. Even if it is just to expect something in October or November!
    (0)