Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Can we get a kick-ass Chigoe pet?

Hi SE!
    Can we get a kick-ass Chigoe pet? Even if it only has 1 or 2 crappy pet moves, I think lots of native double/triple attack and some potent debuffs would be a LOT of fun to play with.

If you want to limit it's exclusivity, you could make it a pet callable with Guttler / Farsha or Aymur equipped.

Thanks
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    It will not have any tp moves. It will have extremely low HP and any crit attacks will kill it instantly.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    No chigoes have moves they just attack fast and weakly and die quickly... some cast and many have additional effects. I'd go for a chigre styled one.
    (3)

This is not on my list of wanted pets, and I don't think it would be very useful, but I wouldn't complain if we got one
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Engelmond
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 17
    I wouldn't complain, either. The odd new pets tend to have their uses. And hey, if someone just always wanted to call out a chigoe...then sure! Why not.
    (0)

Character
    Kingcoma
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 95
    It could be automatically be called if you get hit.. or via a /scratch emote!
    (1)

Character
    Urthdigger
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    I wish you could have a jug for your pankration pets... of which chigoes are an option.
    (2)
    He once sold his soul to Promathia for a rare drop. He later won it back in a drinking contest, before beating up the twilight god for good measure.
    He's won dance-off trophies from the Republic of Bastok, the Duchy of Jeuno, and the Yagudo Theomilitary.
    He's won entire arguments with a single leer.
    He is the most interesting galka in the world.

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Interesting. I've never tried Pankration. However, chigoes would be fun to have! I mean, RNGs get special arrows from their REM weapons. Why not give BSTs special pets from REM weapons?
    (1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Maybe one day we'll get an interesting, offensive Chigre pet that gives us the entire party en-plague. That's kind of an interesting TP-Denial strategy.
    (0)