Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    NO, Saevel's been talking about how easy it is to build a MAB set for BST and steam roll every other DD. And we've been trying repeatedly to tell him how wrong he is both about how easy it is to build and how unimportant it is even if you have it. It makes perfect sense to post screens of other magic jobs doing 10X the damage he's so upset about. BSTs require buffs to do the damage you guys are so butt hurt about too. Read the thread before you post. They need GEO and COR buffs just like melee do. Just different buffs.

You guys are really just outing yourselves as knowing nothing about how this game works.
    Yeah plus if pet mab sets on taeon are so easy you could instead just put regular mab augments on it and do this....

on a job I haven't actually brought to an event since soa came out btw and minimal support. Also technically rng isn't a melee but same difference bst or war can do just as good with cloudsplitter. Cor with leaden. Sam can spam ws much faster than anything. smn can do 99999 flaming crushes a couple of times a minute. Thf can still hit a good 50-60k on dmg neutral mobs if pimped enough. Nin can ws almost as fast as a sam. drk probably in a bad spot though
    (1)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-16-2015 at 11:50 AM.

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    I was there. He's lucky I was tanking. lol
    (0)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    RNG and COR aren't soloing or in most cases duoing things like BST is, so I don't see the comparison. SAM spamming ws doesn't mean anything especially considering we already discussed the required jobs it needs for support (yeah BST uses support but much less than a melee DD.) SMN is locked on a 35s timer, THF is locked behind a timer and requires additional support and NIN.. are you serious? BST has too many benefits behind it and that is what makes it unfair. All that DMG without the need for additional support and can laugh at a large majority of debuffs. The ready timer needs to be nerfed imo, that would go a long way to even things out.
    (0)

4. 07-16-2015 12:16 PM

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    NO, Saevel's been talking about how easy it is to build a MAB set for BST and steam roll every other DD. And we've been trying repeatedly to tell him how wrong he is both about how easy it is to build and how unimportant it is even if you have it. It makes perfect sense to post screens of other magic jobs doing 10X the damage he's so upset about. BSTs require buffs to do the damage you guys are so butt hurt about too. Read the thread before you post. They need GEO and COR buffs just like melee do. Just different buffs.

You guys are really just outing yourselves as knowing nothing about how this game works.
    Says the lvl1 THF, not gonna argue with someone behind a mule account. Last I checked melee need a healer, haste, and the GEO can't do haste and torpor/frailty or whatever the melee would need to compete with a BST in addition to those simple buffs. Debuffs also skew the favor towards BST all the while they will be outparsed anyways.
    (0)

I think they should nerf it
    (2)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    RNG and COR aren't soloing or in most cases duoing things like BST is, so I don't see the comparison. SAM spamming ws doesn't mean anything especially considering we already discussed the required jobs it needs for support (yeah BST uses support but much less than a melee DD.) SMN is locked on a 35s timer, THF is locked behind a timer and requires additional support and NIN.. are you serious? BST has too many benefits behind it and that is what makes it unfair. All that DMG without the need for additional support and can laugh at a large majority of debuffs. The ready timer needs to be nerfed imo, that would go a long way to even things out.
    So who cares about soloing? So you admit sam is a better DD but are mad they need to take a whm? Well guess what that's the trade off of more dmg just like the trade off of not needing a healer is less dmg. yeah smn takes 3 times the recast but can do 9 times the dmg.... great argument there. Please players laugh at as many debuffs as pets do they are just different debuffs
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah a whole BST ls coming to support their favoritest job in the world. Gimmie a break, anyone can see how OP BST is atm, I'm so done with this thread!
    Please in that same set of fights tonight our nin tanks were doing 10k+ ws faster than every 10 seconds. Which incidentally was about the same dmg as the tiger pet's moves we had with us. And that was without frailty or player att buffs though the bst did have beastmasters roll. Of course once one of the nms petrified it was all over for the bst. He was out for basically the rest of the fight... meanwhile ninja kept going. Done again already? Why it's only been 2 pages since you last said you were done
    (5)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-16-2015 at 12:41 PM.

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Says the lvl1 THF, not gonna argue with someone behind a mule account. Last I checked melee need a healer, haste, and the GEO can't do haste and torpor/frailty or whatever the melee would need to compete with a BST in addition to those simple buffs. Debuffs also skew the favor towards BST all the while they will be outparsed anyways.
    Maybe they should nerf me too. Doesn't seem fair that I'm this much better than you on a lvl 1 account. It's already been demonstrated with screenshots in this thread that plenty of jobs can out parse a BST.
    (3)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Don't point the finger elsewhere, we are talking about BST for now.
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    The "pointing the finger elsewhere" is how you like to call "people refuting my central point"?

You've lost this argument. You lost it long ago. You have demonstrated time and again your ignorance, your aggressive rudeness, and your complete and total lack of emotional detachment. I don't know what BST molested you as a child, but you need to let it go.
    Here we go...
    (1)

Page 10 of 23 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast