Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
    Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    (FYI I have access to multiple BSTs account well geared.)
    Bring it! My nin will whoop yo bst! lol

In tanking mode with just haste for shadow recast I keep up with the bsts. It's the smn's who're overpowered... x.x

Oh no... Did I just start another argument?
    (6)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    lol you aren't on BST!?
    (0)

Character
    Malthar
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Nah, it doesn't do enough damage. lol
    (5)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    Name all the mobs post Delve that constantly petrify. Status cures take time to cast, especially if you don't have a Yagrush present. Slow, plague, paralyze etc will all have worse effects on player than a pet. My debuff argument makes plenty sense, have you never gotten debuffed before in content? At this point we are going in circles, people who are all BST 4 eva vs people who feel its OP atm. At this point we need parses or proof of your NIN beating a well geared BST with all buffs equal, because I am not buying that. I wanna see gear and parse, on paper they should not be losing to a NIN at all (FYI I have access to multiple BSTs account well geared.) Final point is, 10s ready time is the issue and needs to be remedied.
    Yeah no not going to look up every mob that has debuffs that wreck jugs. Unless you want list for me all the debuffs that somewhat hurt players but don't do much to jugs. No your debuff argument makes no sense because both pets and players can be effected more by certain debuffs it's just different debuffs. In some situations it's worse for players some it's worst for pets. Deal with it it can't always be better worse for pets

Sorry I can't here you over me dealing as much dmg with a single ws as our bst did in a whole minute while completely staying out of range of any moves... ironically also interrupting the skillchain I tried to do with our smn. On paper a friggin rdm should be able to do 1k dps with proper buffs. How about you provide parses and proof hmmm?
    (7)
    Last edited by dasva; 07-17-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by saevel View Post
    It gets worse when you put them together with a COR and GEO. Beast roll, Companion Roll with Fraility and / or Torpor (depending on fight and how good the GEO's -DT set is), those pets are suddenly doing monstrous damage non stop. They are completely replaceable and three to four BST's can crush anything in the game doing that. Some of those pets have insane defensive stats, and because they aren't players they can actually evade and take hits from high level targets.
    And any other DD when buffed with Chaos Roll, and a GEO doing Fury/Frailty also tears up. Your point being?
    (4)

Character
    Mcdavid
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    And any other DD when buffed with Chaos Roll, and a GEO doing Fury/Frailty also tears up. Your point being?
    The difference is when the pet dies, the master just jugs another one to keep fighting. Non-pet jobs can't really do that, ya know.
    (3)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpro View Post
    The difference is when the pet dies, the master just jugs another one to keep fighting. Non-pet jobs can't really do that, ya know.
    Magic and ranged dmg jobs can unless double weak though if magic and ranged jobs are dying that often you probably have other issues as well.

And that only works if call beast is up... which is the interestingly the same recast as normal weakness duration (done on purpose?) though arise is lower for the whms that have that. Just you can "precharge" the time with call beast. Though really drgs have it the worst... 20 min call wyvern recast on a job that stays in melee range is painful
    (4)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rpro View Post
    And when the NIN dies, he just Mijin Gakures himself back to full power. I'd start a thread about how unfair it is that Ninja gets all those shadows and a weakness free death every hour, but I'm actually fond of my ninja and I don't mind other people having nice things.
    (1)

Character
    Numquam
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    BST too strong. Nerf please.
    (3)

Character
    Saevel
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RDM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by dasva View Post
    Magic and ranged dmg jobs can unless double weak though if magic and ranged jobs are dying that often you probably have other issues as well.

And that only works if call beast is up... which is the interestingly the same recast as normal weakness duration (done on purpose?) though arise is lower for the whms that have that. Just you can "precharge" the time with call beast. Though really drgs have it the worst... 20 min call wyvern recast on a job that stays in melee range is painful
    Ranged can't be buffed anywhere close to what a melee can, haste is that powerful. But BST pets blow everything away, they come out with insanely high stats and powerful TP moves. SMN doesn't touch BST in the potential damage output. I would say that BST's is by far the best DD right now because it can do all that damage, hate free and with no healer support. Pets are basically DD's that can full time TP gear while also full timing WS gear while also full timing -DT gear, having zero raise weakness and can spam TP moves back to back with impunity at the start of a fight. All without a single down side.

That is what makes it broke, it's all PRO with no CON's. We did Vagery formor zone with a party consisting of BSTx5 + COR, and two GEO's inside the tank PT. It was a total joke, everything just instantly melted and we laughed the entire time. Half the pets where capable of a circular aoe, the other were that tiger with powerful single target and conal moves. Watching as one of the GEO's, it was ridiculous how easy it was compared to other setups I've done. Geo-Fraility + Geo-Torpor + Indi-wilt + Indi-refresh (or whatever) is just WTF broken in there.
    (0)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raelix
    Ragnarok's aftermath is only 5% crit rate, even with lv99, so there's almost no point in using Scourge, you just spam Resolution. Even then you become just a boring meathead DD.

Apoc with both Catastrophe and Entropy gives you crazy sustain of both HP and MP. With the Haste aftermath you can wear a ton of -PDT and solo almost any 75 content.
    Doing damage is for WAR's, DRK is about soloing 75 content yo.....

Page 12 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast