Character
    Cman
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Mog Garden - unable to get Monster Rearing

I'm unable to buy Rank 4 Furrow KI (Fields And Fertilizing) from Zenicca or Skipper Moogle.

I know you have to visit the place a lot but I have still not seen the option to buy it (rest of my areas are rank 4).

I want to get it so I can unlock Monster Rearing. Any help would be nice Thanks
    (0)

Being able to rank up requires you to harvest a certain number of items from the section of the garden. You need to raise more plants and harvest more items before the item becomes available for sale. Find things you can plant that have a short maturation time.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Like Revival Tree Roots, can harvest them every hour.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Just stopping by to see you cman + wave!

Hey I was just wondering but i have heard according to ffxiclopedia web pages on mog gardening or monster rearing back when I looked at those pages some where on one of those pages it was written that the amount of coalition impratures spent or coalitions missions completed effects the rank of your garden and not what you plant/grow/how-many-times-you-harvest or the harvested areas of the mog garden that does it for ranking up your gardens. "Need a confirmation" on this to being true, Tnx!

Cman, Nice to see one of my ls mates here but did you check on the Mog Garden KI npc in Western Adoulin next to the Home Point before the Auction House as to the location of that npc as well?
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Furrows are kinda borked.

Fishing - click pond/ocean 1x a day
    Tree/mining - max harvest every day
    Monster rearing - 'interact' with each animal 1x a day (if you have 2 animals, 2x interactions required)

Furrows - its something else entirely, the best item is one you can plant, and harvest every 24 hours. I have tried revival roots x20 and not gotten a rank up, so its definitly limited per day on the number of points you can get, and using something thats 1x a day and lasts 3 days, makes it take 3x as long as any other activity
    (0)