Character
    Fuzzwanker
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99

Meeble Burrows Progress Wiped

I was doing Instructor #5 (Sauromaugue Champaign). I died, warped to HP, and went to Adoulin to farm a gnatbane for a friend. After that I changed jobs, went back to the burrows via the warp npc in Upper Jueno, and traded him my grimoire. On the selection screen, my only options were Adjunct #1 through Researcher #1... All of my progress was gone. I can still buy the Rewards for the areas I had clear, however.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    That's normal, your progress is wiped after doing any boss in meebles, whether you succeed or not.
    (0)

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    That's actually working properly. To get a spawn for a boss (which is Expedition #5), you are asked to turn in your grimoire, and upon finishing (either winning or losing) the expedition, you're given a fresh grimoire with no progress on it. It's just how Meebles works. You work up a tier and get to the boss, then start at a new tier, repeat. The only thing that carries over are clears for reward purposes (all Rank 3s, etc) and KIs won from bosses (which are lost when you get a spawn for the overall zone boss).

Edit: Sniped. Beaten to it.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Fuzzwanker
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    Well now I just feel foolish. Thank you for the replies, though.
    (0)