Character
    Dsriker
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

[Suggestion] Destrier Beret

I'm sure this has be asked many times before but Can you please make it so we can mail the Destrier Beret to our other characters on our accounts. My main Character no longer has use for it and I would love to use it on one of my new characters. seeing as we can move the Chocobo shirt back and forth I don't see the point in excluding the hat from the same.
    (2)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

To be honest about your post in my reply and my thoughts to it with a Yes!

Yes, it has been asked or rather mentioned before in lots of threads but might even add the fight's back and forth about it in ways of the why and why not as well.

Yes, I'd love this with both being able to be sent my characters on the same account and not just being stuck to one of the set items but also I wish they would add something that would give us something be just as good of use on those two set pieces after the 30 limit reached has been met as well, maybe up to 75 or 80, May Be higher to catch up faster than less to do later before march 2016 if the game was truly coming to an end that is, as everyone seems to be thinking as it is!
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Player
    yes they should allow destrier beret to be deliver to a new character in the same account. I don't see this affecting balance of game play but i see it as a positive thing if we are allow to send destrier beret and it would make leveling up new character worth playing again.
    (1)