Character
    Znitch
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99

Aged Box (Bayld)

Has this item been removed from Wildskeeper Reives? I've been spamming this event since the campaign started and neither of my characters have seen one, nor have I seen anyone use one after the battle is over. It would certainly help the High-Purity Bayld market out quite a bit if these actually dropped.
    (0)

Character
    Ovjang
    World
    Lakshmi
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    Nope, saw several this morning and in bazaars since the campaign started. Sadly its like heavy metal pouches in quantity.
    (1)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Znitch View Post
    Has this item been removed from Wildskeeper Reives? I've been spamming this event since the campaign started and neither of my characters have seen one, nor have I seen anyone use one after the battle is over. It would certainly help the High-Purity Bayld market out quite a bit if these actually dropped.
    I've seen a few drop from colonization Reives and Lair Reaves awhile back when I did a few of those but didn't need them at all. :-) hope that helps! (-:
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    I've seen a few drop from colonization Reives and Lair Reaves awhile back when I did a few of those but didn't need them at all. :-) hope that helps! (-:
    You sure that wasn't single? First I've heard of boxes from non wkr and I've done ridiculous amounts of lairs
    (0)

Yeah I've gotten 2 since the campaign started. One for each round of spam I've participated in, pretty much 1 box for every 6 or 7 WKRs I do.
    (0)

Character
    Znitch
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    Ah, bummer. Must just be my bad luck then. Thanks for all the replies!
    (1)