Character
    Saruhiko
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

Level Sync Parties?

Hello,

I'm a returning player, started in 2006, and returned last year after a 8 months break. I still like the game, really I do, however I am a little disheartened at how little it involves party playing now.

Which, I would not mind, if only I did not need it. I am trying to get those Level Sync Records of Eminence completed, but admittedly I haven't even spoke to anyone since I've returned, and I don't really know where I could find people to do this with. I cannot Level sync when I'm solo, and a few shouts for level sync partners only granted me advice to "go to abyssea" (which I believe is where you cannot level sync at?). I'm just looking for a way to get those RoE done, for the sake of completion, but as of now (I'm lv65) the game only incentivates solo play with Trusts, which is how I've got this far, after all.

So, is there any place where level sync parties are still a thing? Or will I have to pay someone to sit down next to me as I kill 200 monsters in sync with them?
    (0)
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    San d'Oria, Windurst, Bastok: Rank 10
    ZM:O CoP:O AU:O ACP:O
    Italian Dragoon FTW! <3 Azure 4Ever. (Roleplayer)

Character
    Kuvo
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    If you were on Bismarck you could join us. Me and a close friend level sync and duo things all the time the old way. We didn't go into aby until he hit 75. But anyway the best way maybe is to get into an active social LS and I'm sure someone will do that with you. Good luck !
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Those level sync objectives might not work in Abyssea. The people advising you to go there were probably not aware that you were looking to complete an ROE objective.

I would help but I'm over on Carbuncle. Try getting a linkshell. You can do some /yells from Jeuno, Whitegate, Adoulin, or Chocobo Circuit. You could also try your luck with the linkshell concierges, but those are pretty awful.
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

Agreed with Zachery and Something Also to note!

Yeah agreeing with Zachery that they probably didn't know you were trying to complete RoE objectives and probably just figured you might be one of those newbies complaining about how things have changed in how you missed out on times of old parties in wanting them back but they suggested probably abyssea altepa exp parties as an quick alternative into just going to level up to 99 fastly as to what Zachery Said in a way without them realizing that they are now RoE objectives to be completed.
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 07-06-2015 at 08:25 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

people like playing like RMT's now cause there lazy
    (1)