Internet Connection Speed: 50mbs
    Date & Time: 03 July 2015 approximately 2300 pst
    Frequency: Each time I complete a reive
    Character Name: Urmom
    Race:Taru
    World:Shiva
    Main Job: geo
    Support Job: rdm
    Area and Coordinates: Ra'kaznar inner court, kahmir drifts... probably every place that has a reive
    Party or Solo: Party
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None

step 1: Go to reive
    step 2: Defeat reive.
    step 3: Receive more xp than normal but exactly the same amount of balyd as I would normally despite it being a campaign that makes it so "Lair, colonization, and wildkeeper reives will receive evaluation bonuses throughout the duration, doubling bayld and experience gains."

This has been a problem each balyd campaign hoping you can fix it this time
    (3)

Player
    doubt they will fix it. this has happened every time they have had a balyd campaign and each time they say they will fix it for future campaigns. and each time it never works. i doubt they care with how busy they are with the rhapsodies add-on.
    (0)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/th...Bayld-Campaign

Last time they said 'ops, due to the nature of the issue, we will fix it next time'... aka don't hold your breath.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Yeah that's what irks me the most they keep saying they can't fix it mid campaign (yet they magically fixed the broken adoulian dial the very next day) and will fix it for the next one and each time it isn't fixed. Either fix it or stop saying we are getting double balyd campaigns because we aren't
    (2)

Player
    i agree. either crap or get off the pot SE. fix it or stop blowing smoke up our rears. we have had several "double bayld" or bonus bayld" campaigns and each time it didnt work. i get that you got enuff on your plate, and i wouldnt blame yall if you just said screw it. but dont tell us that "it will be fixed" and then never fix it. we arent stupid. dont lie to us and then prove yourselves wrong. i hate getting lied to on stuff like this. we are big boys and girls and we can handle it if you tell us that you decided to say the hell with it. now, if you devs would kindly get your shit straight, all would be cool. fix it or not but dont toy with us. ok, off my soapbox. *takes breath*
    (0)