Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    during the 2x cp campaigns solo i can get to 1jp per hr but when its 1x cp i cant get more then 4 per hr and thats with kupofried and Trizek ring and yes im solo

not to mention i have only hunted jp on one job WAR and i have been doing this for over 2 months and still have not capped my jp(and all my jobs are at lvl 99 so i have 21 more to go) so i would love to see a 500% bonus that perm
    (1)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I get 10 job points per hour minimum using mid-range gear.
    Hmmm... not sure where you're camping at, but during non campaign periods in escha that equates to a kill about every 10 seconds without breaks. Maybe a little less elsewhere, but then the pops are much slower (I doubt they repop fast enough / close enough together anywhere for that). So please do share your gear sets, camps etc. I'd love to try them out on my well geared Monk and BLM and see how it works out.

Quote Originally Posted by Sandmaste View Post
    but I really don't see why having a pet MAB set for gaining CP is going to help? I think the guy was thinking of the wrong pet job there.
    If you're killing magic weak mobs using fireball on warlike patrick, you want all the magic acc / att you can get. It really makes a huge difference. You can do just fine doing physical aoe with the Eft jugs from upper jeuno though. My guess is that some career beasts are pissed about all the bandwagon beasts and don't want to play with them.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    . My guess is that some career beasts are pissed about all the bandwagon beasts and don't want to play with them.
    I'm not a bandwagon BST (; - ; )

Really I think they just wanted the run to be optimal. Fair enough. I plan to get a MACC/MAB set at some point, but I was working on getting capped PDT and attack/acc etc first, since that's more generally useful. I left just before yorcia [A] started getting done by pickups so I am pretty behind.
    (0)
    Last edited by Olor; 07-04-2015 at 08:30 AM.
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I'm not a bandwagon BST (; - ; )

Really I think they just wanted the run to be optimal. Fair enough. I plan to get a MACC/MAB set at some point, but I was working on getting capped PDT and attack/acc etc first, since that's more generally useful. I left just before yorcia [A] started getting done by pickups so I am pretty behind.
    Oh, I wasn't saying that you are a bandwagon beast. I just see a lot of people make that assumption lately when they see another BST in a group. I would o the same thing personally. PDT and Acc / Att are probably more useful and easier to accomplish to start.
    (1)

Character
    Scarr
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    COR Lv 99
    I definitely think it comes down to helping others out to achieve the maximum JPs per hour. there isn't enough of that going on in FF these days which leaves people who come back stranded in need of help . thank you guys all for your feedback glad I made this thread!
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarr View Post
    I also think that SE should implement something like 1 jp to be purchased with 45 merit points! this is a very good idea, thank you.
    We have no plans to do this, as it moves away from the concept that job points are accumulated on a specific job gaining capacity points. Though, we are working on making adjustments so that players can earn job points easier moving forward.
    (2)
    Colby "Grekumah" Casaccia - Community Team

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2