Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Character
    Drgonz
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Reward time should be lowered since we have to be in range of enemy now. Also would like relic/af body to remove all status ailments. Again due to the distance change.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Railer View Post
    Reward time should be lowered since we have to be in range of enemy now. Also would like relic/af body to remove all status ailments. Again due to the distance change.
    Any updates SE? This cape is incredibly disappointing given that either 2 Artifact Armor pieces can go OVER the Beastmaster's Reward cap. This makes Reward +30 completely useless. Can you change it to Reward Recast II -5 seconds? (Reducing Reward recast by 5 seconds would mean that this cape makes it way into Beastmaster's equipment sets and macros).

(1)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    I really wish we'd get a response. SE hasn't said anything for MONTHS since BST has been nerfed. Could you possibly adjust the cape?

Reward Recast reduction is capped by 1 AF piece. Reward potency is capped by 2 AF pieces and 20/20 Job Points upgrades.

Why would they add Reward+30 instead of "Reward Recast II - 5" to the new JSE cape?

This stat could only be made more useless if they gave us "Charm +10" ....It just makes me so upset.
    (0)

Character
    Urmom
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    GEO Lv 99
    I think it's clear there is a huge bias against bst and nothing good is going to happen. Meanwhile smn gets a small buffs and they complain it's not better
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    Any updates SE? This cape is incredibly disappointing given that either 2 Artifact Armor pieces can go OVER the Beastmaster's Reward cap. This makes Reward +30 completely useless. Can you change it to Reward Recast II -5 seconds? (Reducing Reward recast by 5 seconds would mean that this cape makes it way into Beastmaster's equipment sets and macros).

I really hope for a response here. With 2 AF pieces we can cap reward, so why give us Reward+30? Can you please fix this cape? The augment Reward+30 is of speculative value given that 2 AF pieces cap Reward (along with JPs as well).
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3