Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99

New Footwork inc Impetus

So, Opinions on the change,

Its obviously useful now, if only as additional TP.

A couple of quick queries on what MNK's will be doing with it;

It's worth pressing in the very least for the reason above which is additional TP,
    the next stage is Dragon kick and Tornado kick as viable WS's for the minute FW is active, using Anchorite gaiter's, especially if for some reason your TP has gone over the 2000% mark which on occasion it does.

Would you use FW in combination with Impetus (which is annoying me on a seperate note because I cannot see my att going up anymore while Impetus is in use so I have no idea where I am in terms of my crit rate/dmg - I'd also like to know whether crit rate goes up an additional 10% along with the higher att cap from our JP category, I'm guess crit dmg wouldn't because the cap on that is 50%). I say in combination because additional connecting TP hit then means higher Smites, which then brings me onto - would you leave your Anchorite gaiter's on for the 1Minute of FW as +80KA DMG is substantial, but you would then be giving up 'x' amount of acc/att from Taeon boots and the 2% TA which has a positive affect on Impetus, in which Anchorite's don't (or do they as your kicks would crit more and for more crit damage as long as your using Bhikku's Cyclas which I persoanlly full-time now as the annoyance of switching to Taeon doesn't produce enough of a gain for the 2mins Impetusis down (and I do not have a perfect 20/20acc/att on my body)

Finally will you be using FW during the 2mins Impetus is down? It might give more of a reason to full-time Anchorite gaiter's during that minute if Impetus is not up, but unless your fighting with capped accuracy I can't see any point of doing this.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandmaste View Post
    So, Opinions on the change,

Its obviously useful now, if only as additional TP.

A couple of quick queries on what MNK's will be doing with it;

It's worth pressing in the very least for the reason above which is additional TP,
    the next stage is Dragon kick and Tornado kick as viable WS's for the minute FW is active, using Anchorite gaiter's, especially if for some reason your TP has gone over the 2000% mark which on occasion it does.

Would you use FW in combination with Impetus (which is annoying me on a seperate note because I cannot see my att going up anymore while Impetus is in use so I have no idea where I am in terms of my crit rate/dmg - I'd also like to know whether crit rate goes up an additional 10% along with the higher att cap from our JP category, I'm guess crit dmg wouldn't because the cap on that is 50%). I say in combination because additional connecting TP hit then means higher Smites, which then brings me onto - would you leave your Anchorite gaiter's on for the 1Minute of FW as +80KA DMG is substantial, but you would then be giving up 'x' amount of acc/att from Taeon boots and the 2% TA which has a positive affect on Impetus, in which Anchorite's don't (or do they as your kicks would crit more and for more crit damage as long as your using Bhikku's Cyclas which I persoanlly full-time now as the annoyance of switching to Taeon doesn't produce enough of a gain for the 2mins Impetusis down (and I do not have a perfect 20/20acc/att on my body)

Finally will you be using FW during the 2mins Impetus is down? It might give more of a reason to full-time Anchorite gaiter's during that minute if Impetus is not up, but unless your fighting with capped accuracy I can't see any point of doing this.
    I have no idea how the new Footwork works, but if anyone has done testing, I'd love to hear it.
    (0)

Character
    Sandmaster
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    You kick rate goes up by around .. a lot more <,<
    (0)