World: Bahamut
    Main Job: Geomancer Lv. 99
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Everywhere
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1: Turn on Lockstyle with a set with Dunna equipped.
    2: Swap Dunna for any Ammo equipment, IE. Ghastly Tathlum +1, Plumose Sachet, Hasty Pinion +1, or Impatiens
    3: Character blinks due to swapping to a different "weapon class" even though these ammo equipments don't have an animation or model due to being un-throwable.

PS: Before Lockstyle sets were introduced, Geomancer was able to /lockstyle with a bell equipped in their Ranged equipment slot and freely equip anything within the Ammo slot without blinking. When Lockstyle sets were introduced, this functionality broke. I can deal with blinking on most jobs, but with Geomancer's Indiclure effects reloading each time you blink, it's extra frustrating to blink on this job. I had hoped the last update's Ranged lockstyle would have fixed this.
    (0)
    7/10/14

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74

I'm on the Leviathan server but this happens all the time with npc's, especially RoE.

Quote Originally Posted by Malithar View Post
    Platform: Windows
    ISP: Time Warner Cable
    Type of Internet Connection: Cable
    Internet Connection Speed: 30Mbps
    Date & Time: June 28, 2015 22:00 EST
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Malithar
    Race: ElvaanM
    World: Bahamut
    Main Job: Geomancer Lv. 99
    Support Job: Red Mage
    Area and Coordinates: Everywhere
    Party or Solo: Solo
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:

1: Turn on Lockstyle with a set with Dunna equipped.
    2: Swap Dunna for any Ammo equipment, IE. Ghastly Tathlum +1, Plumose Sachet, Hasty Pinion +1, or Impatiens
    3: Character blinks due to swapping to a different "weapon class" even though these ammo equipments don't have an animation or model due to being un-throwable.

PS: Before Lockstyle sets were introduced, Geomancer was able to /lockstyle with a bell equipped in their Ranged equipment slot and freely equip anything within the Ammo slot without blinking. When Lockstyle sets were introduced, this functionality broke. I can deal with blinking on most jobs, but with Geomancer's Indiclure effects reloading each time you blink, it's extra frustrating to blink on this job. I had hoped the last update's Ranged lockstyle would have fixed this.
    Malithar Not only that as of late i've noticed quite a few npc's blinking out then popping back in upon clicking on them as late, Especially the RoE/sparks npc's. I'd say within the past couple of months Malthar this has happened and this is while being on pc style system of ffxi!
    (0)
    Last edited by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle; 06-28-2015 at 05:55 PM.
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

They said in patch notes a few months ago that they intentionally made talking to the RoE NPC unload other player characters from your view.
    (0)
    www.reddit.com/r/ffxi/comments/2axr93/are_you_playing_on_the_asura_server_join_the/