Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't care if it's summer vacation, but I would like triple CP. Yes I would.
    (4)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I don't think he's objecting to double CP, just objecting to the idea of it based on summer vacation.
    I think he's just objecting to object, but if that excuse makes you guys feel better then by all means. Let's remove all holiday related material from the game. No more Halloween events, no more Santa clause hats. Get rid of it all.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Get off your high horse already, I have no objections to summer events, christmas event, easter events etc. I'm just stating the ridiculousness of thinking there should be an event celebrating Americans going on their summer holidays, especially for a Japanese based game. If you want to grill me for stating the obvious then by all means go right ahead but this isn't going to happen and while it would be awesome, I very much doubt a triple CP campaign would happen either, doubles seem to be their thing; double salvage plan, double exp, double cp, double sparks.

You get the drift.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    I think he's just objecting to object, but if that excuse makes you guys feel better then by all means. Let's remove all holiday related material from the game. No more Halloween events, no more Santa clause hats. Get rid of it all.
    Stop being intentionally stupid. Halloween and Christmas are actual holidays celebrated by people of all ages. Summer vacation isn't even a holiday, even for school age people. It's 10 weeks that you don't go to school.

What you're advocating makes about as much sense as running quadruple CP on March 27th because that happens to be my birthday.
    (0)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Olor View Post
    I don't care if it's summer vacation, but I would like triple CP. Yes I would.
    I told people that if double CP became permanent (like it sort of has), it would turn into the new normal and people would demand more.
    (0)

Character
    Hoshiku
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    RNG Lv 99
    I for one can't wait for summerfest - it's definitely my favorite holiday in game. I would love to see triple CP. I've been working on JP farming lately and while the rate now is awesome I have so many more JP to get!
    (3)

7. 06-28-2015 10:42 AM

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    Stop being intentionally stupid. Halloween and Christmas are actual holidays celebrated by people of all ages. Summer vacation isn't even a holiday, even for school age people. It's 10 weeks that you don't go to school.

What you're advocating makes about as much sense as running quadruple CP on March 27th because that happens to be my birthday.
    It's the same thing. They are holidays that are not universally observed. Half the "Holidays" in the game aren't holidays at all. Your reasoning is flawed. And for what it's worth, I'm fine with them adding quadruple exp for your birthday. I don't really care what the reason is and neither should you.
    (2)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2