Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Summer Break started! Can we have double / triple CP please?!

Hi SE,
    School is over. Summer break is here. Can we have double or even triple CP to get lots of job points?!

What do you say?!
    (3)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Its already double cp at the moment
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    Its already double cp at the moment
    Well for 4 more days, but I suspect they'll do another one. Anyway what's so special about Americans being on Summer Holiday, aren't most people who play this game adults who don't get the luxury of a 2 month summer holiday anyway? That and most of the young players aren't American so probably are still at school right now. So basically OP is suggesting an event because a minority of the players get 2 months of absolutely no responsibilities?
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    What do you say?!
    (5)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidis View Post
    Well for 4 more days, but I suspect they'll do another one. Anyway what's so special about Americans being on Summer Holiday, aren't most people who play this game adults who don't get the luxury of a 2 month summer holiday anyway? That and most of the young players aren't American so probably are still at school right now. So basically OP is suggesting an event because a minority of the players get 2 months of absolutely no responsibilities?
    That has yet to be proven by my experience in game.
    (2)

Character
    Bazookatooth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    If you don't like double CP events, you could always just toss all those rings and capes that you use to compensate for all that extra CP you're getting.
    (2)

Character
    Zarchery
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by bazookatooth View Post
    If you don't like double CP events, you could always just toss all those rings and capes that you use to compensate for all that extra CP you're getting.
    I don't think he's objecting to double CP, just objecting to the idea of it based on summer vacation.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarchery View Post
    I don't think he's objecting to double CP, just objecting to the idea of it based on summer vacation.
    Bingo, I love all the CP bonuses, didn't even bother with JP until they did the first double CP event.
    (0)

Character
    Fahzewn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    WAR Lv 99
    (2)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahzewn View Post
    Rofl clocked his *** so effortlessly.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast