Character
    Nextstep
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    THF Lv 69

Old New Player, returning after a few years!

Hey all!

I'm Returning to finally finish out this game, and found that my old linkshells on Shiva are basically gone! I'm looking to find a new group of people to play with, and am willing to roll on a new server, something I don't mind doing since after so long it's basically made me lose track of everything!

So, if there's a linkshell willing to help out a returning player and just run through the stories... I would like to know! Thank you!
    (0)

Asura has the reddit linkshell and the largest English speaking population
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Nextstep View Post
    So, if there's a linkshell willing to help out a returning player and just run through the stories... I would like to know! Thank you!
    Look into Records of Eminence and Unity. You can join a Unity which will have players that will hopefully answer your questions or offer you a linkshell. Apururu tends to be the largest Unity due to being a White Mage trust.

Additionally there are now NPCs that hand out Linkshells that other players have given them. You can try those to find new groups.

If you have any specific questions, check the Help Desk function, it is quite useful now (and even has a tutorial), but BGwiki and FFXIclopedia are usually quicker resources.

If all else fails, you can always slip to a different server. Asura and Bahamut are both very large servers, but I'm partial to Valefor.
    (0)

Asura is a good server.
    (0)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html