Internet Connection Speed: 24Mbps
    Date & Time: Always
    Frequency: Always
    Character Name: Edyth
    Race: HumeF
    World: Quetzalcoatl
    Main Job: Any job, any level
    Support Job: Any
    Area and Coordinates: Everywhere with multiple maps, such as Tavnazian Safehold, Phomiuna Aqueducts, Sacrarium, Castle Zvahl Baileys, Kuftal Tunnel, Aydeewa Subeterrane, Bibiki Bay, Lower Delkfutt's Tower, Garlaige Citadel [S], Caedarva Mire, and so on
    Party or Solo: Doesn't matter
    NPC Name: None
    Monster Name: None
    Steps:
    1. Open the in-game map.
    2. Select Change Map.
    3. Then select the "Current Area" option to change maps for your current area.
    4. Nothing happens. The map briefly disappears, then reappears, but it doesn't allow you to actually change your map for the current area. You cannot change maps for the area you are currently in without navigating through the region menus, selecting your area, then selecting the map you'd like to view. (Note: I do possess every permanent map key item in the game.)

If this is working as intended, frankly, that's nonsense.
    (0)
    Last edited by Edyth; 06-25-2015 at 05:05 AM.

Character
    Zeich
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    What areas have you tested it in? Did you make sure you have a map of the area? Etc.

I just tested this myself out of curiosity, and "Current Area" worked just fine for me. Jumped around multiple maps, and hit Current Area after each to test.
    (0)
    [Kensagaku - formerly of Kujata] - http://www.ffxiah.com/player/Valefor/Kensagaku

Character
    Edyth
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Kensagaku View Post
    What areas have you tested it in? Did you make sure you have a map of the area? Etc.

I just tested this myself out of curiosity, and "Current Area" worked just fine for me. Jumped around multiple maps, and hit Current Area after each to test.
    For me, it's been broken since Change Map's implementation. Are you on the PC version? And yes, I have literally every map in the game.

I'll tour around to 10 random locations with multiple maps, and I'll make a list of which of those 10 locations have this glitch:
    1. Tavnazian Safehold
    2. Phomiuna Aqueducts
    3. Sacrarium
    4. Castle Zvahl Baileys
    5. Kuftal Tunnel
    6. Aydeewa Subeterrane
    7. Bibiki Bay
    8. Lower Delkfutt's Tower
    9. Garlaige Citadel [S]
    10. Caedarva Mire
    All ten of them.
    (0)