Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1

Better rewards for Very Difficult fights like special trusts or KIs for more CP?

Hi SE!
    I would like to ask if you can provide more creative rewards for fights at the Very Difficult tier. I see that we get a title ....but honestly who cares?

Can we be rewarded with special KIs or trusts? Perhaps trusts or KIs that give us a boost to CP gains?

Thank you!
    (0)

2. 06-24-2015 11:09 AM

I support this because I've already said the AAs would make awesome Trusts, and what better way to get them than with their fights. Because who wouldn't want a Magic, Albino Tarutaru floating behind you in a party?
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

4. 06-25-2015 09:59 AM

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompa View Post
    A Cardian Trust would be lovely too. Just saying.

Only if they give us Zonpa-Zippa to
    (1)

Character
    Ivlilla
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    DNC Lv 99
    Okay. The whole point of Trust magic is that it allows someone you have a deep, personal bond with, were there is mutual trust to allow you to have a doppelganger of them you can summon.

Please explain to me the nature of the deep, personal bond, wherein there is mutual trust that you have with Zilartian-controlled entities that want to kill you.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by machini View Post
    Okay. The whole point of Trust magic is that it allows someone you have a deep, personal bond with, were there is mutual trust to allow you to have a doppelganger of them you can summon.

Please explain to me the nature of the deep, personal bond, wherein there is mutual trust that you have with Zilartian-controlled entities that want to kill you.

You obviously aren't familiar with the "Warriors of the Crystals." The crystals are neither Good or Evil, and summon entities to restore balance if things shift too far one way or another. This is why you have four bosses that match the elemental crystals in previous installments, because it's a repeating cycle. But if you're getting specific here:
    [Spoiler]
    They were controlled by the Psychotic Pair, but in previous CS of the Evertide Chamber, the Ark Angels Stood with Yve'noile who also was key figure in bringing down the Zilarts, her own people. Not all the Zilarts were evil and Yve'noile has given her blessing to you through the RZ and CoP missions, so it's not hard to say that it maybe enough to forge a bond with an entity she herself could control through her approval of you as a person.
    And let's not forget we have Gessho as a Trust and He also tried to kill you.
    (0)
    Last edited by Zeargi; 06-26-2015 at 03:52 AM.
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    I only want high end trusts...if they are better than regular trusts. Im so tired of getting 'trust DD_001231923' that doesn't do any damage more than me when I am unbuffed, and afk with auto attack on.
    (1)