Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99

Missed Trust Ciphers

Probably been asked before, but will we be able to obtain trusts we missed any time in the near future?

Been mostly inactive lately due to RL but i still logged in for the log in campaign and other such things. I had thought i kept up with the trusts released but it turns out i was sorely mistaken. All i here ppl suggesting usually is Kupofried, Qultada, Koru-Moru, etc. All of which it looks like iv missed. So i was just wondering if they will be available again or if i just missed out for good.
    (2)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    At the moment those 3 are not availbl anymore but they will likely come back in a second wave.
    There's a Trust extravanagza starting tomorrow (2 July) and lasts for the whole month. Three new trusts and a lot of old ones you may have missed; check it out:

http://www.playonline.com/ff11us/index.shtml
    (0)

Character
    Traxus
    World
    Sylph
    Main Class
    MNK Lv 99
    A trust campaign with none of the good trusts in it, and double CP turned off. SE must really not want anyone's money.
    (2)

Character
    Gameesh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Hey
    Fereous Coffin is amazing. He has raised many of my friends!
    (0)

yeah I would love a chance to get kupofried and the CP ring... if it was just the normal ring that ran out of charges I wouldn't mind missing it so much, but a permanent CP ring? That's mean to keep it from people who dropped sub for just a month or two. Ditto with the CP boosting trust.
    (2)
    http://photobucket.com/gallery/http://s19.photobucket.com/user/soulchld4/media/Olorinus-Signature.jpg.html

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    There is a fine line between rewarding everyone who actually plays/pays, and giving everything to everyone. Personally all of the trusts/rings etc were available for a solid month, if you missed it for x/y/z reason, your SoL. All rings in the past have been like this.

That said, that ring isn't nearly as nice as people make it out to be, sure it has infinite charges, but it still only lasts 4-5 minutes.

I think in the past they have stated they do eventually have plans to add a quest to obtain all of the temporary trusts. Which is fine by me, I have missed a few trusts I'd like (for the pokemon collector in me).
    (0)

Character
    Artharian
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post

That said, that ring isn't nearly as nice as people make it out to be, sure it has infinite charges, but it still only lasts 4-5 minutes.
    I wish! lol It takes me quite a bit longer :-)

Art.
    (0)

Character
    Astronema
    World
    Quetzalcoatl
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    There's always the possibility Square-Enix will do another Red Mog Pell event in the near future like they did last year. The Red Mog Pell gave people an opportunity to get an anniversary-style exp ring, skirmish wings, or a missed trust spell that were given out in previous events.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    There is a fine line between rewarding everyone who actually plays/pays, and giving everything to everyone. Personally all of the trusts/rings etc were available for a solid month, if you missed it for x/y/z reason, your SoL.
    There is truth in that. But thats why i was asking if there will be another opportunity to get them as opposed to 'hey.. give me'
    Iv spent that last week or two (when i had the opportunity to log in) getting all the trusts i could so i didnt risk missing any more. The majority of what im missing now are all Seasonal Alter Ego Extravaganza's. In total I have 3 that i can work on now, 3 missing from events, and 15 from the Alter Ego Extravaganza. (spring, summer, autumn). So i was curious if they ever would reappear.
    (0)

Character
    Godofgods
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    DRK Lv 99
    course it looks like the brought back the summer extravaganze and the (im assuming) trusts from last years? So i was just able to knock those 6 off the list to get! /bow
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast