Character
    Fallenevan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    SMN Lv 99

Enmity Chaos - Please adjust...

The current enmity setting is so awful for parties doing minor events without the need of PLDs...

Seriously, a whm tossing a curaga with -enmity gears can gain so much hate that the mob will just hitting the whm while all DD voke/doing dmg and still doesn't really change a thing... This is very frustrating... Even BRDs can gain hate faster than some DD in a strange way... What's going on???

There are events out there that simply don't need a PLD or tanks don't bother joining, you can't cut people throat because some others complaint the enmity system doesn't work for PLD since day 1 of this game.

Please adjust.
    (0)

Character
    Galkashield
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    THF Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenE View Post
    The current enmity setting is so awful for parties doing minor events without the need of PLDs...

Seriously, a whm tossing a curaga with -enmity gears can gain so much hate that the mob will just hitting the whm while all DD voke/doing dmg and still doesn't really change a thing... This is very frustrating... Even BRDs can gain hate faster than some DD in a strange way... What's going on???

There are events out there that simply don't need a PLD or tanks don't bother joining, you can't cut people throat because some others complaint the enmity system doesn't work for PLD since day 1 of this game.

Please adjust.
    I know how you feel. I tossed a Cure V (which IIRC is not supposed to generate emnity) and mobs immediately gofor my WHM.
    (0)

Character
    Martel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    DRG Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwydion View Post
    I know how you feel. I tossed a Cure V (which IIRC is not supposed to generate emnity) and mobs immediately gofor my WHM.
    Cure V does, and is intended to, generate enmity. It just generates a static value of enmity regardless of the amount cured.
    (0)