Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99

Xbox 360 ultimate seekers collection help meh

Does anyone know where I would be able to find this collection? On the playonline site it shows that they are selling it but when I click it it doesn't pop up in the SE store. Tried Amazon and it's not on there either.
    (0)

I checked the Store and applied some filters, and I could only fine the Regular SoA Expansion. You might have to buy the Ultimate collection for Abyssea and then just purchase the expansion disc separately. If you know anyone nearby that plays, maybe they can let you borrow it for the install/have an extra for the booting of POL. I did find it on Amazon... but the New one is going for 200+ Dollars. There is a Used one that is 60 bucks but it doesn't have a box or manual. (These people's pricing sucks...)
    (0)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by BBWallace View Post
    Does anyone know where I would be able to find this collection? On the playonline site it shows that they are selling it but when I click it it doesn't pop up in the SE store. Tried Amazon and it's not on there either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    I checked the Store and applied some filters, and I could only fine the Regular SoA Expansion. You might have to buy the Ultimate collection for Abyssea and then just purchase the expansion disc separately. If you know anyone nearby that plays, maybe they can let you borrow it for the install/have an extra for the booting of POL. I did find it on Amazon... but the New one is going for 200+ Dollars. There is a Used one that is 60 bucks but it doesn't have a box or manual. (These people's pricing sucks...)
    BBwallace... You sure you really want to do this?, after all they will be discontinuing all things console within only a few very months away leaving pc only playable and you want to do mobile version that they will be creating then you would have to create a new account and characters to play mobile version..

I'd think going all good with pc on a newer os pc would have the max longer time play with this game then the console will be doing! :-) Hope that this also takes a place in your decisions... Just thought i'd mention it rq, laters wallace.
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by YosemiteYogorockBlondelle View Post
    BBwallace... You sure you really want to do this?, after all they will be discontinuing all things console within only a few very months away leaving pc only playable and you want to do mobile version that they will be creating then you would have to create a new account and characters to play mobile version..

I'd think going all good with pc on a newer os pc would have the max longer time play with this game then the console will be doing! :-) Hope that this also takes a place in your decisions... Just thought i'd mention it rq, laters wallace.
    Yea I was playing on PC originally,but it got stolen last week so I'm going to play on 360 for about 1-2 months till I get a new pc
    (0)

Player YosemiteYogorockBlondelle's Avatar
    Blondelle = Sandy, Windy\{S}, Bastok All Completed. YoGo: Basty+Sandy Rank: 10~Sandy {S}: UnComplete
    Character
    Yogorock
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    RUN Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeargi View Post
    Yea I was playing on PC originally,but it got stolen last week so I'm going to play on 360 for about 1-2 months till I get a new pc
    Ouch! That hurts that it was stolen + /comfort and hope everything turns out okay in the end. :P How was it stolen by chance do you know how it came to be? >stolen.. -.-
    (0)
    (Yo-Sim-Mit-Tea is the correct pronunciation. It is how its spoken, folks.) Come over & visit awhile to many posted changes to the life of Vana'dial. You can find past posts found by a link, pops up with Char name highlighted, thanks!
    I'm Wishing to see the Greatness in all players suggesting changes to ffxi ahead, here's to the Future of FFXI, Cheers Mate!!.

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Some punk ***** broke into my house while I was at work. Then when the police find him he has the nerve to say he disassembled my **** and sold the parts.
    (0)

Character
    Limeblue
    World
    Bahamut
    Main Class
    BLM Lv 99
    I bought used copies of the previous collector's edition and the seeker's expansion. Since you don't need additional licenses to play on different platforms, you should be able to do the same.
    (0)

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Limeblue View Post
    I bought used copies of the previous collector's edition and the seeker's expansion. Since you don't need additional licenses to play on different platforms, you should be able to do the same.
    That what I was going to do but I can't find abysses expansion anywhere. I convinced it doesn't exist lol
    (0)

That what I was going to do but I can't find abysses expansion anywhere. I convinced it doesn't exist lol
    It doesn't exist. It's just a addon like Cystalline Prophecy and others. If you've paid for it, Abyssea access is added to your account. There were no downloads or discs for it.
    (0)
    Behemothx - Leviathan
    WAR - DNC - BLM - SMN - THF - WHM - SCH - BLU - RDM - BRD - BST - COR

Character
    Topace
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Yessss.....Time to finally order my stuff!!!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast