Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Quote Originally Posted by kaerin View Post
    Which is typical liberal BS.
    You may not be telling which religion you are, but you most definitely belie yourself with your vernacular.

On topic, I support the OP, because I believe that EVERYONE is entitled to be happy and have love, and long as as your happiness doesn't come at the cost of someone else's. And if you think that this impacts your happiness then you need to take a deep look inward, because, it doesn't affect you in the slightest. You CHOOSE to let it.

And just to cause problems: Global Warming is wrong~! OK-AY BYE~!! *runs off to play the game*
    (6)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Character
    Senan
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 70
    Why do social justice warriors feel the need to push their agenda everywhere? You don't see Christians or Muslims crying they want Jesus and mohammod added as alternative in game religions to the worship of altana... Why can't you just let it go? Its not important. Stop trying to bring your real world problems into the games people play to escape from those things.
    I often wonder what it's like to be filled with such hate for a particular group. I imagine it's a sad, angry experience the likes of which I'd never envy. I wager it's also becoming a quite lonely experience as well, as the mindset you exhibit continues to shrink within civilized societies around the world. How sad for you.
    (1)

Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_pay_gap

You mean that wage gap? I guess when your religous, its easy to argue with science and numbers...
    All the "pay gap" says is that if you add together all the money women make and divide it by the number of women counted you get 76 cents for every dollar men make when you count their earnings the same way. There is no other measurements brought into it. Like the fact that women work less than 40 hours a week on average and men work more than 40. That alone would put men above women if they made the same amount per hour. It also doesn't take into account the work that men and women do. Women are far less likely to apply for and do dangerous or labor intensive jobs, that you know, pay more. Women are far more likely to take easier jobs with more time off. The reason women make less is that they choose to make less. And if you look at the hourly wages of men and women in the same fields for the same length of time, you find that young women actually make more per hour worked than young men. But then, youre a liberal, I wouldnt expect you to know anything.

So let me guess, global warming isn't real either?
    The concept of man made global warming is false. Want to know the best way to tell? Look at the actions of the people who support it. They claim it's a crisis with their words, then don't treat it like one. If Al Gore really thought the ocean was going to swallow up the coast in a few years, he wouldnt of spent all those millions of dollars on a house on the Californian ocean beachfront. If Leonardo Dicaprio really thought carbon emissions were bad, he wouldnt have flown his private jet from California to NY to march in a parade against it. It's the little things that give it away.... Not just the big things, like how there's more ice in Antarctica than there ever has been since we've been keeping track with satellites, and the amount keeps going up every year, and has been for many years... (it started in 1976 I believe) while "global warmers" scream its all melting, and according to Al Gores movie it should of all melted by now.
    (2)
    Last edited by kaerin; 06-26-2015 at 09:53 AM.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    @kaerin
    1.the Gender pay gap is real the correct calculation to use is ((FTw/FTh)/FCp) = FHr ((MTw/MTh)/MCp) = MHr MHr-FHr = pay gap
    (key: F = female M = Male Tw = Total Wages Cp = counted people Th = total hours Hr = average hourly wage)

2. Global Warming is real in the last 100 years the mean temperature of the earth has gone up by between 1 and 1.75 degrees
    (mean temperature = the average temperature of the entire earth)
    here is the NOAA report http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...ent-years.html

3. i could prove what your religion is in only a few words but then id seem like a prick
    (2)
    Last edited by SMD111; 06-26-2015 at 10:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SMD111 View Post
    @kaerin
    1.the Gender pay gap is real the correct calculation to use is ((FTw/FTh)/FCp) = FHr ((MTw/MTh)/MCp) = MHr MHr-FHr = pay gap
    (key: F = female M = Male Tw = Total Wages Cp = counted people Th = total hours Hr = average hourly wage)

2. Global Warming is real in the last 100 years the mean temperature of the earth has gone up by between 1 and 1.75 degrees
    (mean temperature = the average temperature of the entire earth)
    here is the NOAA report http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories...ent-years.html

3. i could prove what your religion is in only a few words but then id seem like a prick

Even Time magazine says the pay gap isn't real.
    http://time.com/3222543/5-feminist-m...-will-not-die/

"No matter how many times this wage gap claim is decisively refuted by economists, it always comes back. The bottom line: the 23-cent gender pay gap is simply the difference between the average earnings of all men and women working full-time. It does not account for differences in occupations, positions, education, job tenure or hours worked per week. When such relevant factors are considered, the wage gap narrows to the point of vanishing."

And I said "Man made global warming" The earth does what it wants, how it wants. How many ice ages have we had again? because each of those were followed by devastating periods of "global warming"... right? And I dont think people with big cars and factories and whatnot were around then to cause it...
    (1)
    Last edited by kaerin; 06-26-2015 at 11:25 AM.

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    as far as the Gender pay gap ill revise my previous post with this
    (average hourly rate of men) - (average hourly rate of woman) = pay gap
    and you will see that in fact women make less the men

also Time is a conservative mag not neutral so i cant and wont believe what thay say

i find the facts and figure it out on my own with my own brain i dont listen to others opinions like you obviously do

And I said "Man made global warming" The earth does what it wants, how it wants. How many ice ages have we had again? because each of those were followed by devastating periods of "global warming"... right? And I dont think people with big cars and factories and whatnot were around then to cause it...
    no the study is man made global warming sence the industrial revolution started in the late 1800's befor the industrial revolution the temps were falling but as soon as the industrial revolution started the temps started going up faster then any time before even in pre history(yes we do have this data because it in trees[tree rings] and ice cores[pulled from the poles]) thus the only reason could be man
    (0)
    Last edited by SMD111; 06-26-2015 at 12:34 PM.

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    At this point im done with this kaerin, i support the OP, but you can't argue with someone who is so religious they dont believe in science. They have shown on multiple occasions to be a biggot, and that they prefer to live in ignorance.
    (6)

Character
    Kigensuro
    World
    Carbuncle
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    At this point im done with this kaerin, i support the OP, but you can't argue with someone who is so religious they dont believe in science. They have shown on multiple occasions to be a biggot, and that they prefer to live in ignorance.
    agreed
    on a side note the U.S. Supreme Court just put in to law that all states must allow same sex marriage and no state can say no
    how ever this has no berring on this forum i just thought id post it
    (2)

Greetings,

I understand your interest in discussing same sex marriage in game However, I noticed this thread has gotten quite off topic. Due to the nature of the subject, many posts are becoming controversial and derailing from the original discussion. I will be closing this thread.

GM Yelioblutebya
    (8)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4