Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99

Job points table

Hi, I seem to recall there was a table of job points but after a while of searching I can't find it, now I'm not sure if it even exists and that maybe I'm getting it confused for the Job Gifts table.

If it doesn't exist could one be created? I feel like such a table would be a useful resource, after it has been created or if it already exists, could it be stickied in the same forum as the Job Gifts table for a quick reference?

Again if it is already stickied somewhere could a link be provided as I can't find it at all.
    (0)

Character
    Thelaughingman
    World
    Valefor
    Main Class
    WHM Lv 99
    The easiest way to check both points and gifts is via your Status menu, under the Job Point submenu. Unfortunately you can only view jobs you have at 99, but it is by far the easiest to view resource.

BGWiki has some of the tables, but the site there isn't always up to date now.

If by chance you did mean to look up the Gifts, they can be found here.
    (0)

Character
    Tydis
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PLD Lv 99
    Thanks, I'm already aware of the Gifts Table, the fact it exists makes me think it would be useful for there to be a similar table for Job Points, as, like now I'm not always on the game (and I don't have all jobs 99) but I want to see job points.
    (0)