Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Character
    Stamos
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Even with the new attachments our weaponskill damage is significantly lower than BST and SMN. Considering PUP has to get TP before it can weaponskill is there any plans to change this? Also, with Divinator II would it be possible to increase ranged attack speed on the ranger Automaton frame since it will stay out of range
    (1)

Character
    Elvyn
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Its been a very long time since i have played on my BST or watched other people, what sort of Sic/Rdy DMG are we looking at now? and are they able to skill chain with pets and vice-versa now?
    (0)
    :O Destiny's Child Reformed!

Character
    Ezrah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Roja323 View Post
    pet moves that deal 30k every 10 seconds
    This is such a gross inflation of the truth. NO ONE is doing 30k moves every 10s....not in any ilvl content.
    (2)

Character
    Draylo
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    NIN Lv 99
    With max buffs they can, it depends on the NM. PUP is miles behind BST in dmg and SMN as well.
    (0)

Character
    Ezrah
    World
    Fenrir
    Main Class
    BST Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Draylo- View Post
    With max buffs they can
    Not just with buffs, but with MAX buffs(whatever that means). Thats not just a bst by itself. That is a bst+geo or cor or rdm or w/e 'debuffing' as well as buffs. Also I'm pretty sure only cor can really provide any pet buffs and that isn't a lot. So i doubt that with just buffs 30k/10s is happening. I'd like to see a screenshot w/ a timestamp of 30k every 10s.

That is a lot of factors going into such a statement. Then to use such an inflated truth to get pup adjusted is wrong.

Please when debating a topic don't bring in unspoken or implied factors. Thats like a kid on the playground being like "No you didn't get me cause I have shields"

I wish people wouldn't hate on other pet jobs because one isn't the other. A SMN can also do a lot of defensive/buff stuff that a BST or PUP or DRG can't (BP Wards, Favor) You are comparing three jobs that very different and trying to fit them all in the same hole just because they use pets. Then trying to say they should be the same or on par. Well where are all the BST defensive/pt buff rdy moves? Make jugs use mp and give bst an mp pool.

I play both all these jobs w/ the exception of DRG and I love them all and I would never put one down to try and further the other.
    (2)

Character
    Raijitsu
    World
    Asura
    Main Class
    PUP Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezrah View Post
    This is such a gross inflation of the truth. NO ONE is doing 30k moves every 10s....not in any ilvl content.
    Besides the fact you quoted a 2 month old statement....

Heres the thing, you have forums where people claim thats what they can do (epeen) and then actual game play where they show what they can actually do. I dont play bst, so best i can do is from reddit/bg/ffxiah forums of what people claim is possible with bst.
    (0)

Character
    Dasva
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    SAM Lv 99
    Falkirk has huge parses on ffxiah you can check outof various moves against lvl 0 targets where you are definitely capping pdif and fstr etc. And the highest dmgs even at 3k tp for single charge moves was 19k for single hit or 21k for some of the multi hit if all the hits land well.

So those 30k dmgs are clearly coming from multiple charge moves (so not every 10 seconds) or mobs with dmg weaknesses in which case anyone can do a bunch.

And even then the couple of 2-3 charge moves that go up to 30k still require massive +att buff/-def debuffing to happen. For example on just normal cp mobs in sky which are like ep/dc using tiger for it's massive innate attack boost and /cor beast roll and full jps at effective 2100 tp my Razor Fangs do around 6-9k when capped pdif Razor Fangs at that tp should average ~17k. So you can imagine how much harder it is to cap pdif against actually hard targets

Speaking of pup dmg though there was a jp dev statement that explains the stats of the ws and how flameholder works which looks somewhat promising
    (2)

Greetings,

On the topic of automaton damage, I think you will be interested to hear about how the Flame Holder attachment works and see some data on the stats for various automaton weapon skills.
    • Flame Holder
      This attachment currently gives a similar effect to “Damage varies with TP” and the effect value varies depending on the amount of fire maneuvers you have, which is shown below.
      • No fire maneuvers: damage +25%
        *Currently there is a bug and no damage bonus is given when you do not have any fire maneuvers. This will be fixed in the September version update. Also with this change, the effect of the Flame Holder attachment will stack additional damage onto the damage from Magic Mortar that is calculated from the automaton’s missing HP.
      • 1 fire maneuver: damage +100%
      • 2 fire maneuvers: damage +175%
      • 3 fire maneuvers: damage +250%

Now then, onto the weapon skill data…
    • Chimera Ripper
      Base stat: Damage +500%, Accuracy +100
      Modifier stat: STR50%
      TP1000: Damage±0%
      TP2000: Damage+250%
      TP3000: Damage+500%
    • String Clipper
      Base stat: Twofold attack, Damage+250%, Attack +25%
      Modifier stat: STR30%, DEX30%
      TP1000: Accuracy±0
      TP2000: Accuracy +50
      TP3000: Accuracy +100
    • Arcuballista
      Base stat: Damage+600%, Accuracy+100
      Modifier stat: DEX60%
      TP2000: Damage+300%
      TP3000: Damage+600%
    • Slapstick
      Base stat: Threefold attack, Damage +166%
      Modifier stat: STR30%, DEX30%
      TP1000: Accuracy ±0
      TP2000: Accuracy +40
      TP3000: Accuracy +80
    • Bone Crusher
      Base stat: Threefold attack, Damage +166%, Additional effect: Stun, Against undead: Damage +100%
      Modifier stat: VIT60%
      TP1000: no effect
      TP2000: no effect
      TP3000: no effect
    • Armor Piercer
      Base stat: Damage +300%, Accuracy+100, Defense ignored -50%
      Modifier stat: DEX60%
      TP2000: Damage+150%
      TP3000: Damage+300%
    • Magic Mortar
      Base stat: Damage varies depending on automaton’s remaining HP
      Modifier stat: none
      TP1000: Damage+50%
      TP2000: Damage+75%
      TP3000: Damage+150%
    • String Shredder
      Base stat: Threefold attack, Damage +50%, Accuracy +10, Attack +36%
      Modifier stat: VIT50%
      TP1000: Critical +20%
      TP2000: Critical +40%
      TP3000: Critical +70%
    • Armor Shatterer
      Base stat: Damage +500%, Accuracy +50, Additional effect: reduced defense -15% (90 seconds), Attack +125%
      Modifier stat: DEX50%
      TP1000: Extended effect duration for additional effect±0%
      TP2000: Extended effect duration for additional effect+33%
      TP3000: Extended effect duration for additional effect+66%
    • Cannibal Blade
      Base stat: Damage +1500% (*)
      Modifier stat: MND100%
      TP2000: Damage+750%
      TP3000: Damage+1500%
      *Base damage varies depending on melee skill.
    • Daze
      Base stat: Damage+500%, Accuracy+150, Additional effect: Stun
      Modifier stat: DEX100%
    • Knockout
      Base stat: Damage +500%, Accuracy +50, Additional effect: reduced evasion -10% (30 seconds)
      Modifier stat: AGI100%
    (3)
    Devin "Camate" Casadey - Community Team

Character
    Larrymc
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    BLU Lv 99
    Quote Originally Posted by Camate View Post
    Base stat: Damage +500%, Accuracy +50, Additional effect: reduced evasion -10% (30 seconds)
    I'm jealous - bst got our % based evasion reduction nerfed away
    (2)

Quote Originally Posted by larrymc View Post
    I'm jealous - bst got our % based evasion reduction nerfed away
    How many PUPs do you see vs. BST? Not to mention BST has 100% control over Ready which doesn't require TP to use.
    (4)
    "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk... Have at you!" Lord Dracula - [Castlevania:SotN]

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast